The following article will show you 10 different footwear designs you can wear with a lace dress. There are lots of places where you can wear the lace dress. It can be used for office, cocktail parties, social events, as well as to romantic weddings, beach walks, concerts and music festivals. If you do want to add a sexual touch to your look, then you definitely should try on a lace frock. It can underline your best features, make you look sophisticated and unique. Lace makes a woman look brighter and elegant. You don’t need to add special accessories, as lace dress looks bright enough by itself. However, you do need to find an appropriate footwear that won’t spoil the whole look! The following collection shows you 10 different shoes you can add to your dress.
1. Pair your lace dress with long sleeves with a patent black clutch and black patent heeled pointed-toe pumps. This combination is ideal for holiday events.
2. On warmer days, you can use a lightweight black maxi dress with lace inserts. Add fringed shoulder bag and caged block heeled sandals.
3. Looking for a fancy way to upgrade your black lace sheer frock? Go for blush lace sheer bomber jacket, miniature black leather clutch and pointed-toe flat lace-up ankle boots in black leather.
4. Wear your pretty flared bottom dress under nude coat adding patent nude heeled pointed-toe pumps.
5. White-black lace frock with a black collar looks sweet and feminine. Add black crop blazer and caged studded pointed-toe heels.
6. Blush lace frock with bell sleeves can be updated with blush lace heeled peep-toe pumps. Add a maroon double-breasted coat and a shiny blush clutch.
7. Glamor and SEXY! Wear your sheer black lace dress with pastel purple fur jacket and pastel purple ankle-strap heeled pumps. Complete this combo with eye-catching earrings and animal print clutch.
8. Flared cocktail dress with spaghetti straps can be updated with blush heeled ankle-strap sandals.
9. Black lace LBD with spaghetti straps can be complimented with beige heeled sandals.
10. Another white-black lace frock can be updated with a cocktail clutch and cut-out heeled peep-toe sandals.