In this post, we are going to see new ways how to make striped blouses look cute on you. Some say, stripes are not popular and lost their attractiveness. That’s not true! A striped top is still popular and you can use it as a twist to make your new look stand out in the crowd. This print will hide your body’s flaws and enhance the impression of elegance and femininity. A striped blouse is ideal for an everyday use, as well as for festive events. All striped blouses look original and unique. It will be an ideal addition to your wardrobe. You can never have too many striped blouses, that’s why I want to share with you 12 new ways how to wear a striped shirt in real life. Get inspired. Take a look at these outfit ideas and choose your favorites.
1. A cropped blue-white striped long-sleeve top is great for casual walks on the town. It ideally matches slim jeans, black leather bucket bag, and lace-up black leather army ankle-boots.
2. A thin striped short-sleeve top in relaxed-fit can be styled with floral print white tailored trousers. Add blush velvet flat loafers and matching color shoulder bag.
3. A relaxed fit tunic-shirt in blue-white stripes matches washed light blue skinnies. Add satchel bag and faded brown leather ankle boots.
4. A sexy striped wrap crop blouse with ruffles and wide neckline is complemented with skinny blue jeans, cream-beige ankle-boots, and cream white clutch bag.
5. A striped blouse with ruffle sleeves can be tucked in black leather skirt and finished with black leather heeled boots.
6. Black-white striped shirt in relaxed fit makes a wow effect. Team it with gray trousers, glossy black leather flat shoes. A camel coat draped over shoulders looks classy and sophisticated.
7. Blue-white striped shirt looks dressy. Pair it with black tailored trousers. Complete this simple combination with black heeled loafers and dark red leather tote bag. In love with blue mirrored rounded sunglasses in clear frame.
8. An Off-The-Shoulder black-white striped blouse ideally matches the white skirt. Add flat sandals and brimmed beach hat to make this outfit work for beach parties.
9. Black-white striped cargo blouse can be tucked into wrap black skirt. Add a blue-purple knitted cardigan, gray leather tote bag, and heeled gray ankle boots.
10. A striped blue-white shirt can be used for casual street walks. Tuck it inside blue denim culottes and complete it with black leather backless loafers.
11. The classic black-white striped relaxed-fit blouse can be teamed with gray slim jeans and glossy black leather mannish shoes. You can add a preppy touch by adding tortoise Wayfarer eyeglasses.
12. An Off-The-Shoulder striped blouse is ideal for Summer dates. Team it with ripped washed blue denim mini skirt and platform black leather sandals. Don’t forget to add cream-white structured shoulder bag in black outlines.