If you want to underline the beauty of your shoulders, then you definitely should try on an off-the-shoulder dress. This beautiful garment makes its wearer feel very special, all because of a flirty look. You don’t need to wear any extra accessory, jewelry, or anything else, this dress makes a statement on its own. If you do want to try this frock, then you should take a look at the following inspiring outfit ideas that are both simple and universal. Let one of these styles be your OOTD next week.
1. A simple light gray off-the-shoulder dress with a knitted top can be a perfect design to underline your uniqueness. Add red pumps and a red clutch. These accessories gonna make you look fancier and individual.
If you are a romantic person, then you definitely should try on an above-the-knee off-the-shoulder dress in floral print, if you are more into sports style, go for a short dress and style it with classic sneakers. Those of you who are a beginner to this style, I recommend to give a try to A-line silhouettes, they do look minimalistic and laconic.
2. This white OTS dress in floral print looks casual. Add fringed ankle strap heeled sandals in blue color and fringed rounded cream-white bag. Complete this outfit by adding rounded sunglasses.
3. Micro plaid off-shoulder frock looks vintage and country style inspired. Add a white wide-brim hat, white sandals, and straw handbag. In love with this retro and feminine style. Add black cat-eye sunglasses to complete this outfit!
4. This fit-and-flare mini dress looks precious! Add light turquoise handbag, ankle strap heeled sandals embellished with bows and pearl necklace. Make this look easy but still chic with simple details.
5. Make your look unique by wearing a lovely striped off-the-shoulder dress with bell sleeves. Complete this dress with a cute retro style handbag, denim backless sandals, and pink sunglasses.
6. Put yourself together: add a cute off-the-shoulder multistriped dress, pastel blue lace-up sandals, and blush sunglasses.
7. Get creative and make a statement with this printed dress. Add suede cream-gray ankle boots and studded black leather clutch.
8. A black-white gingham print off-the-shoulder dress looks pretty chic and retro inspired. Add a wide-brim black hat, lace-up flat pointed-toe black pumps, and maroon leather satchel bag.
9. If you want to keep things sweet and chic, go for this white-yellow striped OTS dress. Make it look more casual, add brown leather flat sandals.
10. Light blue OTS mini frock looks very 1990’s inspired. Add a light blue leather bag and blue platform sandals embellished with stones.
11. Metallic matte silver flat pumps look amazing with a floral print OTS dress and denim jacket. Love this cute boho vibe!
12. Make a white off-the-shoulder dress in yellow print more interesting by adding white block-heeled sandals, yellow sunglasses, and beige kimono jacket.