If you want to show off your sensual spirit and sexy fashion statement on the streets, then I recommend to try on a slip dress. It might look like a piece of lingerie, but you can wear this satin nightwear as a mysterious and seductive piece of art complemented with your everyday essentials. So, what are you waiting for? Display its beauty for all to see. There are cool ways you can turn it into one of the most sophisticated wardrobe pieces, just make sure the following outfit is perfectly balanced. You can rock it with a leather jacket to give off a grunge feel, tie a flannel shirt around the waist, make things look more formal and dressed up by throwing on a blazer, or add a jumper and layer it under slipdress. There are lots of awesome ways how to wear this dress, just find your favorite look and make things happen!
1. Go for a white turtleneck and wear it under black spaghetti strap slipdress. Complete this look with a pair of gray-white ankle boots and white clutch bag.
2. Blush maroon spaghetti strap V-neck slipdress can be worn with lace maroon flat pumps.
3. If you think wearing a plain black slip dress embellished with lace looks too much sultry, then cover it with a knitted purple cardigan. Add purple suede ankle boots and rounded black sunglasses.
4. A shiny metallic cream-blush dress can be complemented with pointed-toe blush pumps and cat-eye cream sunglasses.
5. Black white dotted dress with lace embroidery looks sophisticated. Add black OTK suede boots and wide-brim black hat.
6. Another shiny metallic spaghetti strap frock is finished with lace-up cream-blush slip-on shoes.
7. Floral print black slip dress can be covered with a shiny metallic gold-white bomber. Add black pumps and black rounded eyeglasses.
8. Pastel maroon V-neck slip dress looks basic and dull. You can fresh it up with a black fedora hat, marble print sunglasses, and white pointed-toe heels.
9. Shiny metallic silver slip dress looks ladylike and chic. Add rounded sunglasses and white sandals.
10. We see a sophisticated pastel metallic pink slip dress covered with a cream-peach belted fur coat.
11. The shiny metallic white V-neck slipdress is very easy to wear. Complement it with high strappy heeled black sandals.
12. Two-tone black-white slip dress looks simple and relaxed. How about adding blush bomber jacket and metallic bronze slip-on shoes.
13. Cream-blush slip dress can be worn under a black fur coat. Add a slouchy black leather clutch and pointed-toe black heels.
14. The classic black dress is covered with a beige draped jacket. Add camel fedora hat and cream-beige ankle-boots.
15. Dotted white V-neck midi slip dress looks pretty simple. Update it with rounded sunglasses, semi-sheer silken scarf, and pointed-toe black leather pumps.
16. Plaid print slip dress in blue color is covered with a big navy coat and complemented with black leather combat boots.