A boho style dress is considered to be one of the most popular choices in the world of fashion regardless of what is the season. Today’s article is dedicated to 18 ways how to accessorize such dress. It is no secret, a bohemian dress can be feminine, sophisticated and simple. It’s up to you, how you gonna dress it to impress everyone around! All styles can be characterized by a spacious appearance and a free movement. You can wear such dress with simple sandals, boots, suede ankle boots, or graceful heeled shoes. Your bag is an important part of your ensemble, that’s why you can either add a casual handbag made of real leather and embellished with fringes or underline your charm with a compact clutch.
1. A dark turquoise shift dress with long sleeves completed with ruffles looks sophisticated. Add beige pointed-toe pumps and quilted cream-beige clutch bag.
2. Black V-neck ruched dress is ideal for casual parties. Add black suede bucket bag, gladiator sandals embellished with fringes and black wide-brim hat. Make this black outfit look more sophisticated by adding a chunky necklace and drop earrings.
3. If you are looking for a summery vibe, then you can try on a striped dress with crochet details. Add a yellow straw hat and brown leather strappy flat sandals.
4. Color-blocking boho inspired dress with long sleeves looks feminine and simple. Add tartan print pointed-toe pumps and emerald leather clutch bag.
5. Floral print black shift dress looks simple and relaxed. Add dark beige ankle boots and camel beret hat.
6. Looking for a glamor bright vibe? Go for this all over printed blue dress and add black pumps.
7. Pastel frock in floral print looks ladylike and sweet. Add pastel purple mid-heeled pumps.
8. If you are into seventies flair, go for long sleeve V-neck tunic dress and finish it with a miniature clutch and strappy heeled sandals.
9. Patchwork boho dress can make a wow statement, all you need is to add maroon pumps.
10. I am obsessed with this color-blocking sleeveless shift dress covered with a blue denim jacket. Add suede camel ankle boots and snakeskin print shoulder bag.
11. Dark floral lightweight boho dress can be covered with a creamy-white fur coat. Add lace-up combat boots in light brown leather.
12. This white dress in blue print and cut-out shoulders is complimented with a white clutch and ankle-strap black heeled sandals.
13. Light blue tunic dress in a cool embroidery can be finished with rounded tortoise sunglasses, lace-up light brown flat shoes and black bag embroidered with fringes.
14. Go all in boho! A simple long-sleeve dress can be covered with a light blue denim jacket. Add cream-white ankle-boots and mini cream-white shoulder bag.
15. Floral print loose-fit tunic dress is simple and relaxed. Add pointed-toe ankle-strap gray pumps and a fringed gray bucket bag.
16. Neon turquoise pleated dress with spaghetti straps looks fresh and casual. Add a wide-brim straw hat and beach tote bag. Yes, this is a simple outfit appropriate for Summer beach walks.
17. A voguish green boho dress with black lace details can be a nice choice for wearing to cocktail parties. Add platform clogs and miniature multi-striped clutch.
18. A burgundy A-line shift with long sleeves can be an outfit of the day. Add black boots and simple black leather bag.