This article shows you 19 awesome ways how to wear bodysuit with shorts. This garment is a must-have in every woman’s wardrobe this year, that’s why you can find it everywhere on the streets. Not so long time ago, bodysuit was considered to be an underwear that shouldn’t be shown in public. Nowadays the style rules have changed and girls feel more relaxed. It looks very intrigue and special. If you decided to try bodysuit with shorts, then you can try a classic sleeveless tank bodysuit, long-sleeve version, a turtleneck style, the one made of chiffon, strapless or a knitted design. All these bodysuits can be ideally combined with different shorts. If you do want to wear such combination during the daytime, then I recommend to choose ultra-short bottoms and pair them with a sexy wide-neck bodysuit. Go for a bold and seductive look during the evening.
1. White tank bodysuit looks casual tucked in beige shorts. Complete this daywear outfit by adding cream-white tote bag and white ankle-strap flat sandals.
2. Off-shoulder black top with bell sleeves ideally suits high-waisted blue denim shorts. Add black strappy sandals embellished with pom-pom fringes and fringed black leather clutch bag.
3. White turtleneck bodysuit can be tucked in ripped denim cut-offs. Add a pink bomber jacket, blush sneakers and matching color baseball cap.
4. Halter neck black bodysuit looks awesome with white kimono and blush tailored shorts printed in jungle floral print. Add black leather flat sandals and creative black leather tote bag.
5. We see another cool sporty style combination. A white sleeveless bodysuit can be tucked in light gray sweat shorts. Add dark red baseball cap, printed brown leather bucket bag and high-top sneakers.
6. Black bodysuit looks sassy tucked in black leather shorts. Add OTK black suede boots and glossy gray-brown leather handbag.
7. Ribbed knit dark red turtleneck sweater bodysuit can be worn with casual essentials. Add cuffed denim shorts, red varsity jacket and heeled red sandals.
8. Strapless white bodysuit looks gorgeous teamed with blush tailored shorts completed with jungle floral print. Add glossy emerald green platform stiletto sandals and leather clutch bag.
9. Casual tank bodysuit in black color can be tucked in floral print black shorts. Add black ankle-strap pumps and white denim jacket.
10. Looking for a way to add a sultry touch? How about nude color bodysuit styled with blue denim shorts and slouchy OTK nude boots. This outfit is ideal for glamor parties!
11. Black bodysuit with the lace-up neck is another sexy style that can be paired with ripped denim mini shorts. Add a long white sleeveless coat and basic flip flops for a beach walk!
12. Black-white striped bodysuit looks awesome paired with black shorts and strappy white sandals. Add a wide-brim straw hat and a bucket bag.
13. Banana print pastel blue bodysuit is ideal for Summertime. Add blue jean shorts, straw brimmed hat and yellow eyeglasses.
14. A gray-blue colored one with lace-up neck ideally suits washed blue denim shorts. Add white lace-up slip-on shoes and rounded sunglasses.
15. This black bodysuit with front zip closure will be an ideal addition to pink shorts suit. Complete this outfit with pointed-toe blush pumps and a structured handbag.
16. Velvet brown bodysuit embellished with black lace can be styled with a formal print bomber jacket, burgundy shorts, and yellow pointed-toe pumps.
17. All in navy blue! A halter bodysuit with deep neckline ideally matches navy blue tailored shorts and structured navy blue double-breasted coat.
18. Striped white bodysuit with long sleeves and lace-up neck is tucked in washed denim shorts. Add fringed black bag and lace-up black leather flat sandals.
19. Bell-sleeve maroon bodysuit with a scoop neckline is tucked in black denim shorts. Add studded black clutch and ankle-strap platform stiletto sandals.