If there is one look that makes any woman look super chic and special, then it’s the one dyed all in white. The following article is for ladies who are in search of ways how to wear all white outfits with blazers. A suit jacket is already a basic staple in woman’s wardrobe. It can be a part of a professional look or an addition to a casual style. In both cases, white jacket makes your outfit look festive, romantic and ladylike. The following article will show you nine different ways how to style white blazer with the same color clothing pieces. It can be combined with almost anything from your closet, starting from pants, dresses, jeans to skirts and shorts. There is no secret, all in white is always a winning look!
1. You can make white blazer stand out by adding white shirt tucked in high-waisted flared mini skirt. Add structured handbag and low-heeled white loafers.
2. Keep it casual with a denim jacket, white shirt, and high-waisted trousers. Add white slip-on shoes and classically structured handbag.
3. An all white look consisting of white jacket, relaxed sweater, skinnies and classic pointed-toe pumps can freshen up with a fuchsia fedora hat.
4. White blazer with black outlines looks modern and ladylike. Wear it over V-neck jumpsuit and add a cute white clutch bag.
5. A structured white blazer with golden buttons looks formal and streamlined. Add white T-shirt and wide-leg trousers to make this outfit work for casual days.
6. White band jacket looks creative and feminine. Add a white maxi skirt and shiny gold trainers.
7. Another great look for casual day offs! White relaxed fit jacket ideally complements white sweater and jeans.
8. Look for sophisticated trouser set. A white blazer can be an ideal choice for wearing with casual pants and white T-shirt. Add pointed-toe pumps and oversized sunglasses.
9. Looking for a fancy, tailored set? This white pantsuit accessorized with gold accessories can make you look fabulous!