This blog post gonna show you some of the best sandals you can wear in your everyday life during Summer months. It’s a perfect time to get ready for sandy shores and hot season days, but we all need a functional footwear to keep our feet safe without sweating. Here are shown Summer sandals that will never go out of style. Scroll down to see a few classic, timeless options you can wear to parties, as well as in your everyday routine life.
1. The following caged gladiator sandals in cream blush color ideally match this spaghetti strap romper in floral print. Add salmon orange sunglasses and matching color shoulder clutch bag.
2. Peep-toe mules with front zip-closure are great for wearing with a khaki-green mini skirt, blush tank top and floral print cream pink bomber jacket.
3. In love with blue? Go for a light blue tube skirt and pair it with dark blue spaghetti strap top and thong sandals embellished with tassels. Add a statement necklace and neon light green clutch bag.
4. Ankle-wrap black sandals look elegant and feminine. Try them on with blush bird print navy trousers, white dotted black slip tank top and silver-white trench-coat.
5. Ankle-wrap thong sandals look simple and ladylike. Try them on with a cute white printed sundress with spaghetti straps. Cover it with a gray-beige draped coat.
6. Break the rules with a sleeveless black midi dress. Make a wow statement by wearing it with a bright pink handbag, black sunhat, and flat ankle wrap sandals.
7. If you don’t want to wear complicated clothes, I suggest you try on black leather ankle-wrap sandals with a pale mustard mini skirt and black-white sleeveless tee.
8. How about wearing all your wardrobe basics in one color! Blush criss-cross sandals can work with a cream blush knife-pleated maxi skirt and blush V-neck jacket.