Beach skirt is considered to be one of the most important essentials for women during the Summertime. The variety of their styles drives me crazy. The practicality of this clothing staple makes it work with lots of tops, tunics, as well as with bikini tops. You can either match colors of top and skirt or choose a mismatched combination. Traditionally, when someone speaks about beach skirts, I automatically imagine myself a maxi lightweight skirt, but this year we can find mini skirts made of different materials, starting from chiffon, linen, lace to denim. Below are gathered incredible beach outfit ideas completed with my favorite Summer skirts.
1. Keep it simple with a maxi white skirt in floral print, pastel turquoise bra top, cream-white kimono and blush sandals. Trust me, you can never go wrong with this look! Just add floppy hat, gray-white tote bag, and classic aviator shades.
2. Keep a bright blue-white-red knitted halterneck crop top toned down with a white jacket, washed light blue denim skirt and white sneakers.
3. How about making things look simple and girlish? Go for a red-white striped short tank top, rounded black shades, black flared mini skirt, black leather backpack, and white high-top trainers.
4. Floral print green mini skirt ideally matches this off-shoulder military green crop top worn with washed blue denim jacket, wide-brim sunhat, and printed tote bag.
5. Wear a crop top in the same cream blush color as your maxi skirt to make it look like you’re wearing a matching set. Complete this combo with a gray-white pullover if it’s cold outside.
6. You don’t have to look glamor when wearing a maxi skirt! It can be complimented with white off-shoulder crop top, blush ankle-cuff flat sandals and tote bag.
7. Double denim is always a win-win look. Try on cropped light blue denim top with matching color pencil jean skirt, rounded sunglasses, espadrille sandals and cream-white tote bag.
8. Simplicity can be your best friend. How about pairing front-buttoned denim mini skirt with a front-knotted white tank top, blue brimmed hat, tote bag, and black-white striped sandals.
9. Wrap shortened pencil skirt in abstract geometric print can be worn with a slouchy gray-blue sleeveless top, straw clutch bag, and white espadrilles.
10. Halter-neck sleeveless crop top and white mini skirt combination look simple, but easy-to-wear. Complete it with white trainers and pastel blue chambray quilted clutch.
11. The black-white striped maxi skirt is a simple addition to this white tank top and statement black sunglasses.