It’s getting warm outside and we face a problem in finding the best bikini set. Sure, many of you have at least one or several swimwear sets from the previous seasons. However, we do want to please ourselves with something new that is appropriate to current fashion trends. Blue bikini is definitely a hit of swimming season. It’s no wonder why, as blue color is lightweight, breezy and tranquil. The following collection is full of crazy bikini sets colored in sky blue, royal, light blue and pastel shades. I tried to show you best ways how to make this swimwear look fabulous. Take a moment and see the best ideas on what to wear with blue bikinis to stay feminine and chic all season long.
1. Royal blue bikini set can be an ideal choice for wearing under tie-dye denim shorts teamed with white tank top and pastel purple sweater.
2. Light blue bikini in floral print looks ideal teamed with green slouchy blouse paired with ripped washed blue jeans and green flip-flops.
3. Pastel blue bandeau bikini set can be an ideal match for wearing with a white tunic and gold flip-flops.
4. All in navy! A precious bikini set looks awesome teamed with floral lace sarong. All pieces are colored in dark blue color.
5. The bright blue bikini can be an ideal match for wearing with bright white ballet pumps.
6. Retro inspired dark blue bikini with ruched detailing looks impressive styled with pastel print kimono. Complete this outfit by adding white flat pumps and dusted blue handbag.
7. Blue printed bikini for plus-sized ladies looks pretty sweet and chic. Try it on with yellow printed maxi skirt and cute sandals.
8. Tie-dye blue bikini set looks impressive and unique. Try it on with a neon turquoise tunic dress and pastel floral flat pumps.
9. Light blue scalloped bandeau bikini can be updated with cute white rope sandals and light blue pearl earrings.
10. Ruched bandeau bikini is another great way to underline your sexiness. Complete it with fun printed flip-flops and aviator sunglasses.
11. Pastel blue swimwear can be updated with dark blue denim shorts, light gray flip-flops and a long tank top.
12. Scalloped pastel blue bikini looks awesome with cream-gray pullover and white tailored shorts. Don’t forget to add cool aviator shades, white fedora, cool white sandals and pastel blue spacious handbag.
13. Cute pastel blue bikini can be worn with completely anything. Try it on with white kimono and black thong sandals.
14. Ruffled bikini set looks pretty sweet. Complete it with white Panama hat and white espadrille sandals.
15. Bright blue halter-neck bikini set can be easily updated with rounded sunglasses, black leather sandals, and elongated T-dress in black color.
16. A light blue bikini set looks impressive. Try it on with maxi gown completed with side cut-outs.
17. Bright pastel blue bikini looks awesome with matching color sundress.