Let’s talk about ways how to make your boyfriend jeans look sporty, cool and urban! You get this right, I am talking about boyfriend jeans and sneakers outfit ideas. This combination is not something new, but we all love it so much for its comfort and casual appearance. The thing is, you can mix and match different tops and jackets to underline your uniqueness and make things look dressed down. A simple oversized tee or a basic plaid shirt will work awesome together with BF jeans and classic sneakers. Make sure to add printed or colorful items to liven things up a bit. As I have already mentioned, an oversized jacket is a great cover-up for cooler evenings, as well as to emphasize your individuality. Take a close-up look at some of my favorite outfit ideas below and tell me your thoughts in the comments below.
1. Keep it simple and uncomplicated. Go for a black slouchy sweater and team it with ripped boyfriend jeans. Add white Adidas sneakers to complete this look.
2. If it’s cold outside, you can try on ripped BF jeans with blush sneakers, plaid shirt, and black bomber jacket. Make things look school style inspired by adding a blush backpack.
3. Ripped washed light blue jeans look casual and relaxed. Try them on with a cozy oversized sweater and gray-blue high-top trainers.
4. Blush crop sweater can be a nice addition to these light blue boyfriend jeans. Add a gray-blush baseball cap and cream blush sneakers.
5. Make your casual outfit look more dressed up! You will need a pair of light blue jeans, white crop tank top, silver platform sneakers and tailored black vest.
6. Ripped jeans in bleach wash look casual and relaxed. Try them on with pastel bold stripes sweater and light pink sneakers. Add pastel turquoise backpack to look like a schoolgirl.
7. Want to create a fabulous and glamor outfit for day and night? Try on star printed boyfriend jeans with a cream white sweater, white sneakers and fur coat in white color.
8. Pastel purple sweater ideally suit ripped cuffed jeans. Add white sneakers to underline your sporty spirit.
9. Acid-wash white jeans in ripped details ideally match ribbed knit gray-white sweater and pom-pom beanie. Add silver metallic sneakers to complement this outfit.
10. Keep things simple! Go for ripped wash blue boyfriend jeans, white T-shirt, and cool white kicks.
11. Another cool pair of washed blue jeans looks great with white tank top, salmon pink hoodie, matching color beanie and sneakers.
12. Shredded pair of boyfriend jeans looks classy and ideal for smart-casual events. Try them on with a simple white tee, gray coat, and white kicks.
13. Casual style is always in! Try on white T-shirt with washed white-blue jeans and classic white sneakers.
14. Bronze-beige metallic sweater looks both casual and trendy. Add washed blue cuffed jeans and gold bronze metallic sneakers.
15. Ripped washed blue boyfriend jeans ideally suit this muted pastel turquoise sweater. Complete this combination by adding bright yellow lace-up sneakers to underline your uniqueness.
16. Knotted cream-blush spaghetti strap top is a great choice for women who want to feel relaxed during Summertime. Add ripped boyfriend jeans, cream blush backpack, and white kicks.
17. Light blue BF jeans with rose print on their knees look simple and relaxed. Add washed gray crop tank top, blush jacket and high-top sneakers.
18. Black hoodie will be a perfect match to wear it with ripped washed jeans. Add white classic kicks, black rounded sunglasses, and black leather backpack.
19. Cuffed jeans in gray-blue wash look pretty classy with a striped T-shirt. Add varsity hooded jacket and white sneakers.
20. A knotted striped T-shirt is a simple way to underline your casual style. Add extremely ripped jeans and white sneakers.
21. Distressed and frayed boyfriends look off-duty. Add blush sweater and velvet cream-blush sneakers.
22. A varsity jacket in black-white color ideally matches cuffed washed blue jeans. Add a plaid scarf and high-top sneakers.
23. Some girls want to look wild and glamor! I recommend to try on extremely ripped washed blue jeans with a shiny fuchsia bomber jacket, matching color kicks and animal print pink clutch bag.
24. Extremely ripped BF jeans look insanely hot with white kicks and relaxed-fit shortened white sweater.
25. A touch of military. We see a pair of washed white blue cuffed jeans completed with ripped knees. Add V-neck sweatshirt in khaki green color and khaki brown sneakers.
26. White sneakers can easily make you look bright and special. You will need to add washed blue boyfriend jeans, black turtleneck sweater, black leather backpack, cool black baseball cap and teddy bear coat.
27. An edgy touch is always in! Go for ripped washed blue jeans and team them with a cool black T-shirt and printed sweater. Add high-top kicks in black color.
28. White-yellow striped sweater ideally matches cuffed washed blue jeans and light blue trainers. Don’t forget to add stylish blue aviator sunglasses.
29. Ribbed knit cream-beige V-neck sweater ideally suits cuffed high-waisted light blue jeans and white sneakers. Complete this outfit with a leather white backpack.
30. Blush turtleneck sweater matches belted pastel blue jacket, washed blue mid-rise jeans and blush sneakers.