We see a comeback of a good old trend called crochet swimwear. Beach fashion is an integral part of fashion industry. Every woman wants to look at her best, once she appears at the beach or at the poolside. That’s why it’s important to find a swimwear that can underline her best features and emphasize individuality. A crochet swimwear is considered to be one of the hottest trends this Summer season. Thanks to modern technologies, you can wear crochet swimwear sets anywhere you want, all because of its ability to fast dry and color’s resistant to burning out in the sun. I personally love one-piece crochet swimsuits, all because of the way how top and bottoms are linked together with a sexy web or lace inserts. By the way, crochet swim sets are considered to be a part of a boho chic style, that’s why you can easily add boho style apparel to maximize bohemian look. Anyway, get inspired by the following outfit ideas and make your swimwear look original.
1. A crochet white tee with a beautiful print on its front side looks gorgeous. Try it on atop white bikini set. Complete this outfit by adding cute sandals, tribal print tote bag, and white Panama hat.
2. Multicolored one-piece crochet swimsuit can be an ideal match for wearing with a straw tote bag, blush flip-flops and straw sun hat.
3. A black crochet bikini set will always be your best ally. Try it on with a gray tank top and white printed skirt. Complete this set by adding cute flat sandals and straw tote bag.
4. Gray crochet one-piece halter-neck swimsuit can be covered with a lovely poncho style tunic. Complete it with cat-eye sunglasses, straw hat, and cool strappy sandals.
5. Green halter-neck swimsuit looks bright and ladylike! Complete it with a white tunic, cream-white sweat shorts, espadrilles and crochet bag.
6. All in crochet! Go for a crochet bikini set and compliment it with a slouchy white crochet overlay. Complete this outfit by adding thong sandals, white sun hat, and statement oversized sunglasses.
7. Crochet ruffle bikini set in cream-gray color looks retro inspired. Try it on with a fabulous wide sunhat, wedge sandals, and statement tortoise sunglasses.
8. Hot pink crochet bikini set can easily underline your femininity. Complete it with rounded black sunglasses and printed clutch bag.
9. This crochet bra top in cream-gray looks sassy teamed with light blue culottes in floral print. Complete this combo by adding black sandals and cute straw tote bag.
10. Multicolored crochet bikini set looks fresh and hot worn under black cut-out crop top teamed with a black skirt in jungle flora print.