Today’s article is dedicated to different ways how to layer black dress. It can be easily dressed up and down with all kinds of jackets and coats. I personally, can’t imagine woman’s wardrobe without a black dress. That’s a functional piece of clothing that can be worn to different occasions, starting from cocktail parties and weddings to work and other formal occasions. The versatility of this dress allows you to wear it with different shoes and accessories, but we are here to see best ways how to layer it. So, get inspired by these ideas and find functional ways how to make LBD stand out!
1. Get some Autumn layering on. Wear your black slipdress over white T-shirt and cover it with leopard print fur coat. Add a black cap, black leather clutch, and ankle-cuff flat espadrilles to complete the look.
2. Give your lace LBD dress a glamor touch with a suede jacket, leopard print pointed-toe pumps, and oversized cat-eye sunglasses.
3. Here we see a layered grunge touch that consists of black T-dress teamed with khaki green parka with black leather sleeves, beige-brown heeled ankle boots and gray leather tote bag.
4. V-neck long black dress with long sleeves can be covered with a black-white striped double-breasted coat. This combination looks super feminine and sophisticated. Add dark purple leather shoulder bag and shiny purple pointed-toe pumps.
5. Go for a serious 1990s vibe by pairing a black high-neck black dress with spaghetti straps with white varsity jacket and platform shiny silver lace-up slip-on.
6. Or go the total opposite and wear chiffon black asymmetric dress with long sleeves to a fancy event. Compliment it with velvet black cape and patent black ankle-boots.
7. A black velvet dress with deep neckline and bell sleeves looks glamor and easy to style. Try it on with a beige-gray fur coat and heeled black pumps.
8. Long-sleeve LBD with embroidered white collar looks impressive! Try it on with yellow tailored coat and purple heeled pumps. The result looks elegant and sophisticated.
9. Another great way to wear spaghetti strap black dress – add a black-green coat and sexy evening black pumps.
10. One-shoulder black pencil dress looks fabulous worn under belted black velvet blazer. Add lace peep-toe stiletto ankle-boots and black clutch embellished with a bow.
11. One-shoulder black dress with long sleeves can be updated with classic tweed jacket embellished with a bow-tie. The result looks simple and adorable. Don’t forget to add heeled Oxfords.