A white swimwear is always a good choice, but what kind of style is on trend right now and how to make it look fabulous with the rest of your beachwear clothes. Today’s post is dedicated to my favorite white swimsuits you can shop this season. Lots of women are afraid to buy white swimwear as they afraid it can be see-through. No worries, today’s fashion retailers offer swimwear with lining. Today’s fashion comes with so many choices of styles and colors. Before shopping for a white bikini or swimsuit, you should consider two things, from which fabric is made this bathing suit and how pale are you. Go for lycra, lace or spandex. If your skin tone is pale, then you definitely should skip this color. If you have already been to sunbathe or solarium and your skin is a bit dark, then you should definitely buy white swimwear. Trust me, if white is worn properly, it can be a knockout color this Summer! So, why don’t you pick a style that works for you! Get inspired and tell me your thoughts in the comments below.
1. White one-piece swimsuit with lace neckline is perfect for those who want to underline their sophistication. Add white espadrilles and jungle print tote bag.
2.A lovely white bikini with lace overlay on the bottoms looks modern and ladylike. Wear it with a nautical inspired white-blue tote bag and thong sandals. You can add a cute dark blue tank dress with cute flower print.
3. White crochet halter-neck bikini set is updated with cute carryall, oversized sunglasses, and cute closed-toe flat sandals.
4. Scalloped bandeau bikini set in white color is updated with white lace kimono, blush oversized sunglasses, straw tote bag, and closed-toe espadrille sandals.
5. Another eye-catching cream-white crochet bikini set updated with cream blue shirt-dress, straw bag, and platform espadrille sandals.
6. one-shoulder ruffle white one-piece swimsuit can be covered with a printed sarong embellished with tassels. Add white Birks, oversized sunglasses, white tote bag, and white Panama hat.
7. White bikini in a classic design is always a good choice. Try it on with a white crochet tank dress, semi-sheer maxi skirt, and thong sandals.
8. Another one-shoulder ruffle one-piece swimsuit is complimented with strappy flat sandals and wide-brim straw sunhat. In love with this sunrise printed tote bag.
9. Blush and white ideally match one another. Go for a white bandeau bikini set and cover it with blush T-shirt, mini skirt with side lace-up detail, rounded pink sunglasses, and brimmed straw hat.
10. The same white bandeau bikini set can be updated with an off-shoulder pale yellow blouse and A-line short denim skirt.
11. Make things look wild and boho chic inspired. Add white crochet tank top embellished with fringes, rounded sunglasses, washed blue denim shorts and black strappy flat sandals.
12. You can hide white bikini under strapless white romper. Add beige-brown platform heeled peep-toe sandals, straw sun hat and owl style shoulder clutch.
13. One-piece V-neck swimsuit looks sophisticated and classy. Add cute handbag and white sandals.
14. White flip-flops and statement white sunglasses is a perfect match.
15. Crochet lace white swimsuit looks incredibly hot! Add wide-brim sun hat, platform white sandals, and blue-white striped maxi skirt.
16. This white monokini with lace-up neckline looks fabulous! Layer it under white lace tank top.
17. White swimsuit with black outlines and black mesh detailing looks incredibly hot! Add orange-white straw bucket bag and white sandals.
18. Add a maxi lightweight gown to underline your femininity.
19. If you are not into dresses, then go for a tunic top and complete it with black oversized sunglasses and wide-brim sunhat.
20. Yes, you are free to use white lace swimsuit as a bodysuit, tuck it inside washed blue denim shorts.