If you do love the luxe texture and you are obsessed with bohemian flair, then you do need to try on a velvet dress. The plush fabric makes you look and feel special, but you can make it work for every day by pairing with trendy silhouettes and casual essentials. The following article includes fancy outfit ideas that can easily underline your femininity and add a dramatic touch to any outfit. If you decided to wear a velvet dress, you should choose only one piece made of such fabric. I do like to see women who make this sophisticated fabric look more casual, by dressing it down with everyday basics, like bomber jackets, sweaters or simply choosing a velvet dress in a relaxed fit. Here are style tips on how to wear it in real life and easily make you stand out from the crowd.
1. Wear your long sleeve burgundy velvet dress with printed burgundy ankle boots and light brown leather shoulder bag to complete the look.
2. Give your yellow velvet dress a voguish look with a jacquard coat, matte gold ankle boots, and mini clutch bag.
3. Another classic look. We see a black velvet sleeveless frock worn atop white blouse. Add pastel purple necktie, peep-toe black platform pumps, and blush clutch bag. This combination is ideal for day and night wear.
4. Dark blue velvet dress with long sleeves is super feminine and works great with platform black shoes. Add black-white Houndstooth print clutch and silver watches. Everything looks super feminine and youthful.
5. Go for a turquoise-black velvet dress and pair it with pointed-toe heels.
6. That’s a casual day dress in burgundy color. It’s a perfect choice for ladies who want to dress up during the day. It does make so much of a statement on its own, just add black suede ankle-boots with patent black heels.
7. Okay, yellow maxi dress with long sleeves can be worn with black leather ankle boots and rounded velvet bag.
8. Pair a velvet slip dress over a gray turtleneck sweater. A perfect update for wearing spaghetti strap dress in the colder weather. Add a cute beret hat and gray peacoat.
9. Color-blocking velvet dress in navy and pink colors looks elegant. Add a black coat and black platform stilettos.
10. A cute way to wear a mini velvet dress is to add black platform stilettos. The result looks easy and adorable.
11. This might be one of my favorite ways to wear a velvet overall dress. Layer it over a gray sweater and add black patent flat shoes.
12. If you do like vibrant looks, then you can add some colors. A long sleeve dark green velvet frock looks pretty chic layered under a yellow bomber jacket. Make it sweet with a pair of blush suede pumps.
13. Wrap spaghetti-strap cream blush dress can look awesome at any party. Add suede shoulder bag and blush heels.
14. Black dress with gold details can be a nice choice for a cocktail party. Add faux fur coat and suede ankle-boots to make things look a little bit more glam.
15. How about light pink T-shirt dress paired with blush ankle-strap sandals and shiny blush envelope clutch.
16. This dark green long-sleeve velvet dress looks pretty chic and sophisticated with a silvery clutch and shiny silvery heeled sandals. This is a perfect look for a fancy night out.
17. A velvet maxi dress in blush color can make a real statement. Add blush Maty Janes and cute wide-brim hat.