I looked for various ways how to wear red blazers this year, that’s why I gathered interesting outfit ideas. You can find here red blazers styled with cool pants and skirts. Red color by itself is bright and incredibly eye-catching, that’s why it can be used as a complimentary appearing on your accessories. But we are here to talk about blazers. It will make any outfit look elegant and fresh, no matter if you wear it with tailored pants, cute skirt or jeans. Before we move on describing best looks you can create with this fabulous blazer, I want you to remember several items that should be avoided for wearing a red suit jacket. Forget about adding red necklace, earrings or bracelets, this will only make you look perverse! In other words saying, once you put on a red blazer, it will become your best accessory and layering piece in one person. So, get on board and find out best outfit ideas you can create with this suit jacket.
1. A light red tailored suit jacket can be easily teamed with a leopard print blouse, washed blue jeans and ankle strap heeled sandals in cream-white color.
What Pants To Wear With Red Blazers
No matter if you are jeans or tailored pants lover, here are shown best ideas how to pair bright suit jacket with different pants.
2. Rich red blazer will bright up your favorite white blouse tucked in classy blue skinny jeans. Add snakeskin print handbag and sexy pointed-toe caged and studded pumps.
3. A light red blazer can be draped over white neck-tie blouse tucked in white skinny pants. Complete this awesome look with white Panama hat, red bag, and white sneakers.
4. Dress things up! Go bold and try on all red! I mean, red blazer, tailored pants in red color, as well as sexy bra top, high-top trainers and rounded sunglasses in red color.
5. You can make your smart-casual combo featuring blue jeans and white blouse look fresher by adding red blazer and leopard print scarf. Complete this outfit with wedge ankle boots and black leather tote bag.
6. A light red oversized blazer can make you look super casual! Add sleeveless white blouse, jungle print white trousers, and sexy patent red pointed-toe heels.
7. Wear a red blazer with light blue shirt and mid-rise charcoal skinny jeans. Don’t forget to add pastel blue handbag and suede black ankle boots.
8. Rich red blazer will make you look sophisticated. Add printed black slim top, white dotted black trousers and patent black leather loafers.
9. You can easily create a go to Summer look! How about red blazer paired with a simple white tee, white Birks, and blue boyfriend jeans.
10. Red suit jacket ideally matches these black slim pants. Add a dark red leather bag and heeled pointed-toe pumps.
My Favorite Skirts To Pair With Red Blazers
These two outfits are my favorites! Yes, they are only two, but you definitely should give one of them a try this year.
11. You can skip trousers and add floral blouse tucked in a white skort. Complete this combo with lace-up black booties.
12. An elongated dark red blazer can be layered over gray-white sweater paired with a front-buttoned suede skirt in beige color. Complete this combo with dark red lace-up slip-on. If you do like suede, then you should check out my post about suede skirts and ways to wear them now.