I decided to write about simple ways how to wear flat shoes with dresses. In this article are gathered simple and easy to wear ideas how to make flat pumps work with your favorite dresses. Gone are those days when high heels considered to be the best footwear option. Nowadays, you can actually pair flat shoes with your favorite dress. Why do I like this combination so much? The following look can be both dressed up or down, and the result will always be unexpected, refreshing and comfortable. The flat pumps and dress combination is considered to be one of the trendiest ones at the moment. You absolutely can wear flats with dresses, no matter if you are short or not.
1. Pair pastel green flat pumps with a white peasant dress covered with a draped gray wool coat. Add straw tote bag to complete this outfit.
2. In love with layered looks? How about white ruffle blouse covered with front-buttoned pastel purple sleeveless dress. Add rounded eyeglasses and pointed-toe glossy blush Mary Janes.
3. Looking for an edgy and sophisticated outfit? Try on a tartan sleeveless dress with a black leather jacket. Add glossy black leather Mary Janes and patent leather black handbag. An ideal outfit for everyday walks on the town.
4. Go for a white sleeveless dress and cover it with a blue-white striped lightweight trench coat. Add flat pumps and spacious handbag.
5. Crochet pastel purple sleeveless dress ideally suits white trench-coat and flat pumps in cream-white color.
6. White lace frock looks simple and extremely ladylike. Add blush bow-tie flat pumps and gold necklace completed with shiny stones.
7. A cream-white sleeveless dress is ideal for parties and special gatherings. Add cream-blush ruffle coat, black lace flat pumps and glossy leather evening bag in the blush color.
8. Pastel purple lace dress can be worn with white belted coat. Add shiny blush handbag and gray-white flat pumps.
9. This one-shoulder pastel blue dress is meant for formal events. Add cream-white belted trench-coat, white handbag, and cream-white flat pumps. A perfect layered outfit for real women.
10. White lace 1/3 sleeve dress can be covered with a blush blazer. Add golden flat pumps and blush leather handbag.
11. A safari inspired look! A belted shirtdress ideally suits dark green cargo jacket and snakeskin print flat pumps. Add khaki green handbag and classy jewelry.
12. A lovely cream yellow sleeveless dress with a skinny brown leather belt is an ideal choice to wear with cream brown leather flat pumps and matching the color leather handbag.
13. It’s a bit cold outside, go for a white shirtdress and cover it with a buttoned cardigan. Complete this combination with white pumps with black toes.
14. A touch of boho is always a good choice. Try on a cream sleeveless dress and cover it with crochet cardigan. Don’t forget to add pastel green flat pumps and matching the color handbag.
15. Fuchsia short-sleeve mini dress is a great choice to wear with gray flat pumps. This look is great for fancy parties and younger women who want to have some fun.
16. How about a school girl inspired look? Blush T-shirt can be covered with a sexy black V-neck sleeveless dress. Add black backpack in white dots and abstract print flat pumps.
17. Another layered outfit is here! White short-sleeve blouse with black bow-tie is covered with a pinafore blush dress. Add cream brown leather flat pumps to finish this look.
18. Black-white-blush colored outfit is shown below. Simple and elegant! In love with these cute black pumps.
19. Bow-tie embellished flat pumps look sweet and ladylike. Add pastel turquoise short-sleeve dress and double-breasted beige cape-coat.
20. Wear printed charcoal coat with a knitted gray dress and metallic bow-tie flat pumps.