This article tells you what kind of shoes to wear with all kinds of knitted dresses. What unites all sweater dresses together? Their femininity, comfort, and warmth. Of course, you should choose the flattering style, so it can easily underline your body’s best features. Once you find the one that ideally suits your figure and style, then it’s time to choose an appropriate footwear. I prefer to show my pretty legs, that’s why I wear short and ankle-length boots. Anyway, you should always show some part of your legs skin. Your knitted dress shouldn’t overlay thigh-high boots. If you are going to wear tights, then I recommend to let your tights match your boots. It will make your legs appear visually a bit taller. Take a moment and find a knitted dress and footwear combination that can make you look chic and stylish.
1. Looking for a sexy knitted dress? Go for bondage style with long sleeves. Add a black sleeveless coat and cool black sneakers with gold embroidery.
2. Cable knit V-neck dress with long sleeves looks impressive and vintage inspired. Add neck scarf in bright color or print, gray-white coat, suede brown shoulder bag and purple low-heel pumps.
3. How about wearing a sweater dress in a kind of shapeless silhouette. Add gray-turquoise pointed-toe pumps and gray-blue leather jacket. By the way, have you read my post on how to wear a leather jacket with a dress? If not, then you definitely should check it out, it has lots of great tips to follow this year!
4. Stay super casual with beige sweater dress that can be worn atop white shirtdress and complimented with cool burnt orange sneakers and matching the color scarf. Add cool rounded shades and gray shoulder bag.
5. Sometimes you want to wear something relaxed and comfy! Go for a long-sleeve gray sweater dress and compliment it with knee-length suede black boots.
6. If you think your white sweater dress looks too preppy, add black ankle boots and matching color satchel bag.
7. Ribbed knit maroon dress with long sleeves can be a perfect match for wearing with the same color OTK boots and burgundy fur vest.
8. For a fancy winter look, I recommend wearing a fair isle print gray style with cozy black heeled boots and black down jacket.
9. All in gray! Yes, you can play with monochrome outfits. Try on a cashmere high-neck sweater-dress and add a cool hat, ankle boots, and hooded gray down jacket.
10. Gray loose-fit dress looks fresh and ladylike thanks to red accessories. In love with lace-up combat boots in red color.
11. Another one color look is here! A cream-white sweater-dress looks refined and preppy teamed with slouchy cream-white boots and fedora hat.
12. Yes, a knitted frock can look sexy with a light blue fur coat and cream-white boots. Feeling cold? add black jeans underneath your favorite dress.
13. Khaki-green sweater-dress is ideal for winter wear. It comes with functional pockets. Add animal print fur coat and stylish black fedora hat.
14. A relaxed-fit dark green dress can be layered under burgundy coat. Add heeled lace-up winter hiking boots.
15. Green tight dress with long sleeves and shoulder cut-outs looks awesome with camel ankle boots.