This article is dedicated to women’s boyfriend jeans and how to wear them with leather jackets. Everyone has at least one pair of jeans in their closet. These pants are not only comfortable but also can be worn with completely any top and jacket. The boyfriend’s jeans look is brutal, mannish and edgy. These bottoms are used for wearing on the streets. Of course, they are not meant for office wear, but I use them for casual parties and for everyday use. There is nothing hard in creating urban-style outfit pairing leather jacket with boyfriend jeans. All you need is to find the right balance: let your jacket be slim-fit and choose the relaxed pair of jeans.
1. Acid washes light blue ripped boyfriend jeans ideally fit white tank top completed with black outlines and stripes. Add a black leather jacket and crispy white sneakers. Add black rounded sunglasses and a cool baseball cap.
2. Mix up glamor with casual style. Try on extremely ripped washed blue boyfriends with cool black hoodie, black leather biker jacket and high-heeled platform booties embellished with buckles. The result gonna look cool and fun.
3. A simple black-white striped long-sleeve top will make you look Tomboy chic. Add blue washed jeans, black leather jacket, and stylish black leather ankle boots.
4. For a super stylish look, pair your boyfriend jeans with black leather ankle boots, army-green T-shirt, and blush leather jacket.
5. Washed gray boyfriends look great with a cream-white sweater and pastel beige leather jacket. Add pointed-toe heels and black evening clutch bag.
6. Cuffed boyfriend jeans embellished with patches can work with a dark red turtleneck sweater, black suede ankle boots, and black leather jacket.
7. Keep things simple by wearing a graphic print black tee with cuffed washed blue boyfriends, black leather jacket and embellished block-heeled pumps.
8. Ripped washed blue boyfriend jeans look awesome with a white loose-fit blouse, black leather jacket, and strappy heeled pointed-toe pumps.
9. Cuffed jeans look awesome with orange T-shirt, black leather jacket, black loafers and orange leather tote bag. This is a great summer casual look.
10. Dress up ripped washed blue boyfriends with white leather combat boots and dark red metallic leather jacket.
11. Toughen up your look with a glamor black leather jacket. Add graphic print white T-shirt and heeled black leather ankle boots.