This time I want to show you interesting ways how to wear a knitted dress (sweaterdress) with ankle boots. This style is cozy, casual and looks fabulous on every woman. Ankle boots and sweater dresses go hand in hand to give you a relaxed and classy look. I personally like this footwear for an edgy and modern appearance. I gathered different knitted dress designs including turtlenecks, sculpted sleeves, and sleeveless style choices. This is a versatile piece that can be worn in many different ways. Scroll through my favorite sweater dress and ankle boots outfit ideas below and choose your favorite style to try now.
- If it’s not so cold outside, then you definitely should try on a charcoal maxi dress and wear it under a black leather vest. Add peep-toe black leather ankle boots. If you want to see more ways how to wear sweater dresses this year, then I suggest reading my previous article.
2. Keep things in one color. We see a gray-white shift dress with 3/4 sleeves complemented with oversized rounded white sunglasses, stiletto booties, and white clutch bag. I am in love with this slightly sexy 1970’s inspired vibe.
3. Your sweater dress can be kind of shapeless. Go for this floral print black style by adding navy beach tote bag and cool navy-blue ankle boots.
4. Stay super chic with pale peach knitted dress, pastel maroon lace-up booties and fur jacket. Complete this outfit with a dark brown leather handbag and maroon beret hat.
5. A sleeveless ribbed knit cream-gray dress. Add matching color ankle boots and floral print clutch bag.
6. Make a wow statement with a high-neck white sleeveless dress. Add blush sleeveless tailored coat, black wide-brim hat, beige heeled Chelsea ankle boots and blush spacious handbag.
7. This ribbed knit khaki green knitted dress makes a cool contrast against platform Chelsea gray-brown ankle boots.
8. Cream-gray sweater dress looks pretty chic and simple. Update it with pastel blue silken neck-scarf, yellow jacket, high-heeled ankle boots and pastel turquoise shoulder bag.
9. How about keeping things edgy and grunge inspired. Try on a charcoal knitted dress with a black coat, slouchy black beanie, black leather bucket bag and chunky heel black leather ankle boots.
10. Brown long-sleeve knitted dress can make you look proper and prim. Add ribbed knit shawl draped cardigan and peep-toe brown ankle boots embellished with fringes.