This blog post will show you how to make loafers look awesome with denim clothing. This footwear design came in the women’s closet from the men’s fashion, but you don’t need to be a man to wear this awesome pair of shoes. This season we see loafers everywhere around on the streets. Why do women love this mannish footwear so much? It’s comfortable and they are ideal for lazy ladies. These fabulous shoes are guaranteed to add an unexpected twist to any ensemble. I love loafers for their versatility and ability to complement almost any casual outfit. You can easily team this footwear with a pair of frayed jeans and a button-down shirt, or throw on an oversized cardigan over jeans and add a lovely pair of loafers. Denim and loafers combination looks casual but somewhat preppy. Get inspired and choose your favorites.
1. Look for a pair of white loafers. They gonna look awesome with ripped washed light blue boyfriend jeans and black-white striped long-sleeve top. Add a brown leather belt, red leather shoulder bag, and straw fedora hat. These details can take your outfit to the next level.
2. If you want to look special during fall season months, then you should try on fur-covered leather loafers that can give your outfit a really unusual twist. Wear it with white jeans, knotted light blue pinstripe shirt and tailored black coat.
3. A pair of pointed-toe loafers in black color look pretty chic with mustard knitted sweater and front buttoned denim skirt. Everything looks sweet and preppy.
4. Frayed denim shorts can be a nice addition to cream-beige crop tank top. Add leopard print blazer and studded metallic loafers. That’s a nice combination for your next night out on the town.
5. A pair of red loafers is perfect for an eye-catching outfit. Wear red shoes with a white T-shirt and blue ripped jeans. If you want to create a slightly grunge inspired vibe, then cover your tee with a plaid print red shirt.
6. Go for an ultra-preppy look with a pair of high-waisted blue skinny jeans, mustard-yellow blouse and black leather loafers.
7. Blue-white striped shirt looks mannish with cuffed boyfriend jeans and tasseled black leather loafers.
8. A good choice for Winter months. We see ripped black high-waisted jeans with a cable knit gray sweater and gray tasseled loafers.
9. Black loafers with embellished toes look simple and classy with blue jeans, a white shirt is worn under gray pullover and teamed with lace beige trench coat.
10. Leopard print loafers can be a perfect match to wear with blue jeans, light blue chambray shirt, and camel coat.
11. A pair of red pointed-toe loafers looks pretty awesome with floral print blazer, black top and mid-rise blue skinny jeans.