Get inspired by these simple ways how to wear lace-up flats with denim clothing. The following looks are easy to copy and there will be no problem for you to put your best foot forward and show your individuality to everyone around. I personally always look for a new pair of shoes that look on trend and feel comfortable. Lace-up or tie-up flats are making a huge comeback this season and you better know how to wear them with all kinds of denim clothes, starting from classic shorts, jeans, and skirts to denim jackets. You are free to make things look edgy and make lace-up flats your best footwear to wear with denim staples. Lace-up shoes are the perfect transition from day to evening look. All you need is to pair them with the right denim clothing. How to do things right, you can find answers below.
1. That’s a casual look for walks on the town, school classes and lazy weekends. We see a cream-gray cardigan with white spaghetti strap top, cuffed washed blue denim shorts and cream blush lace-up flat pumps. Add white handbag to complete this everyday outfit.
2. If you are not into showing your legs, then you have a chance to try on boyfriend jeans. Choose a light wash to pair with dark color shoes. As you can see, washed blue jeans are teamed with dark blue pointed toe lace up flat pumps. Add a cable knit white sweater and cream-brown beanie with a fur pom-pom.
3. Not into denim bottoms? Try this blue jean jacket with graphic print white T-shirt, black leather short skirt, and ankle lace-up flat pumps in black color. By the way, I’ve got some other great ways to wear lace-up shoes, check my favorite ideas and let me know your thoughts.
4. If you want to make your outfit look a bit dressy, then I recommend wearing a denim jacket over bohemian print tunic dress. Add black leather lace-up pointed-toe flat pumps and black leather shoulder bag embellished with fringes.
5. You think yellow flat pumps with laces look too bright? Make them more casual with a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans in washed blue color, blush blouse and floral print cream pink bomber jacket. Complete this streetwear look with a blush leather bucket bag embellished with fringes.
6. In love with vintage style? Go for a pastel mustard yellow sleeveless ribbed knit sweater and pair it with a front buttoned mini blue denim skirt. Add brown leather flat ankle lace-up pumps to underline your creativity.
7. I do love to keep it simple and relaxed, that’s why I recommend to try on a sleeveless white button-down shirt and pair it with cuffed and ripped washed blue boyfriend jeans. Make this outfit more dressy with a pair of pointed-toe black lace-up flats.
8. Blue denim miniskirt embroidered with floral print looks fun and girlish. Team it with maroon halter-neck top and matching color ankle lace-up flats. Add a simple denim blue baseball cap to dress things down.
9. How about creating a stunning Coachella outfit? Go for knee-ripped acid wash jeans, white crochet bra top, beige-brown suede cape embellished with fringes. Add lace-up beige flats and pastel purple leather backpack.
10. The following cuffed boyfriend jeans might look casual paired with just a simple sweater, but I recommend to freshen things up with a pair of black pointed-toe ankle lace-up flats and white button-down shirt.