One of my favorite outfit combinations to wear this year is a printed skirt and ankle boots. This pretty chic combo ensures you look lean and special. Of course, finding the best ankle boots is essential and they are guaranteed to become your go-to footwear, but how to match them with a printed skirt is also a hard task. That’s why I am here to share with you easy ways to find a perfect balance to make sure you look just right. You can either create a bold statement or stay away from flirty skirts and throw on something classy and everyday appropriate, but keep your shoes less bright than your skirt. Embrace the new season with dreamy clothing combinations to surprise everyone around. Mastering the best proportion is a hard task, but everything is possible, my dear reader!
1. Plaid skirt and black leather Chelsea ankle boots combination look edgy and grunge inspired. You will need to add spaghetti strap cream-gray top, slouchy black cardigan and black leather backpack. A grungy vibe feels amazing!
2. Floral print dark blue flared skirt can be a perfect match to wear with cut-out cream-gray heeled ankle boots and gray-cream V-neck top completed with sexy spaghetti straps.
3. Black knitted top with shoulder cut-outs ideally suits front knot detailed tartan print skirt. Add platform lace-up ankle boots and light brown leather backpack.
4. Dare to be different and bright! We see star printed multicolored midi skirt with a shiny gold button-down shirt, red leather biker jacket and suede ankle boots embellished with fringes.
5. Pastel burgundy skirt in floral print looks sweet and ladylike. Pair it with chic sunglasses and black suede ankle boots embellished with floral embroidery.
6. A purple floral print skirt looks fabulous with caged peep-toe pastel blue ankle boots and V-neck pullover.
7. Cozy sweater in beige color ideally matches black mini skirt in floral print. Add chevron print clutch and dark maroon velvet ankle boots. In love with cat-eye optic glasses.
8. Sweet and pastel colored. We see a crispy white sweater, pastel blue printed midi skirt and cream-white ankle boots.
9. Khaki green bomber jacket looks mannish. Pair it with sexy stiletto black leather booties and bright geometric print skirt.
10. Edgy boho touch! Chunky ankle boots in black leather look great with a black-white striped mini skirt, black sleeveless top, and cream-gray cardigan.
11. Blush hooded crop sweatshirt matches black-white striped mini skirt and cut-out black ankle boots.