No, you are not somewhere in the past, it’s okay to see maxi dresses everywhere around this year. This transitional piece of clothing can be spotted in every city, that’s why you better know how to wear them this year to look chic and special. Sure, they might cover up your pretty legs, but they still look super sexy and incredibly flattering. As for me, it’s my favorite garment for Spring season, as I can wear it under leather jacket or blazer. This season we see stand-out designs starting from maxis with colorful stripes to off-the-shoulder must-tries. Another thing is the incredibly comfy feel that gives you confidence and a fancy look. Why don’t you add some of these stunning styles to your collection to wear them all Summer long? Find out more below.
1. Pastel pink halter-neck maxi dress in chevron geometric print can be worn with embroidered flat thong sandals. Add drop earrings and miniature bracelets.
2. White maxi gown in blue paint print looks outstanding with blush caged heel sandals and black fedora hat. Add Wayfarer sunglasses and simple jewelry.
3. Spaghetti strap purple print frock is a great choice for summer brunches. Add purple heeled sandals and cream peach handbag.
4. White-blue maxi tank dress will underline your femininity, as well as express your individuality. Add white leather tote bag, cream-white pointed-toe heeled pumps and blue jewelry.
5. A floral print black maxi sleeveless dress can be worn to parties and open-air brunches. Add orange leather bucket bag and simple footwear.
6. This maxi sleeveless dress with neon color details can be a perfect choice for Friday cocktail parties. Add black ankle-wrap heeled sandals and multi-colored structured handbag.
7. Boho inspired chiffon maxi dress is a great choice for plus size ladies. Try it on with a crossbody bag in light brown color embellished with fringes, white peep-toe wedges, and blue denim jacket.
8. Another great-looking maxi dress for plus size women. It’s black-white striped version, which is covered with a black lace bolero. Add fuchsia leather tote bag and metallic gold choker.
9. Peasant V-neck maxi tunic dress in Paisley print is complemented with a gray-blue handbag. Add white flat sandals and chain necklace.
10. Cream pastel pink maxi sleeveless gown made of lightweight fabric comes with a boho chic appearance. Add dark red leather shoulder clutch bag and cream-white peep-toe heeled lace-up sandals.
11. A blush halter-neck sleeveless gown in cute florals print can be used as wedding guest outfit. Add a white blazer and black leather thong sandals.
12. The abstract floral print maxi dress is an eye-catching design that looks awesome and individual. Add a black blazer and white sandals to complement this summer chic outfit If you want to know more ideas on what are the best maxi dresses for summer, then you better check that post, it is a full guide for you.
13. The same halter-neck maxi in blush color can be worn with the same color accessories, like heeled sandals and blush clutch bag.
14. Cover your favorite maxi with a denim vest and add brown leather accessories, like a brown shoulder bag and ankle-wrap block heeled sandals.
15. Underline your individuality by adding a wide-brim hat, hobo bag and caged block heeled sandals.
16. Ruffle V-neck sleeveless white maxi gown in light blue florals looks boho chic inspired. Add strappy straw espadrilles, wide-brim straw sunhat, and white cardigan.
17. Paisley maxi dress with spaghetti straps looks pretty awesome with cream-white kimono cardigan and thong sandals.
18. Black-white striped lightweight maxi shirtdress ideally suits cocktail parties and special occasions. Add maroon peep-toe sandals and black leather shoulder bag.
19. Black-white chevron print maxi gown with a front slit can be dressed down with black platform heeled chunky ankle wrap black sandals. Add fuchsia handbag to underline your femininity.
20. Another white-black striped maxi gown with spaghetti straps. Add wide-brim straw hat, ankle-wrap heeled red sandals and matching color red bucket bag.
2 thoughts on “Maxi Dresses Are Still In Style And That’s How To Wear Them”
The designs on your clothes are very nice. I like the designs.
Of course! Heels are a great way to dress up your maxi dress and to get you evening ready. Not only do they add glamour to your outfit, but they also help you even out your height and improve the length of your dress. If you’re wondering, how long should a maxi dress be with heels? A general rule is to have your maxi dress at a length where you’re not tripping over it or at risk of your heels tearing a huge, unwanted rip in the bottom. If you’re comfortable and feel free from these problems then you’re good to go!