This article describes simple and easy ways to wear midi skirts and ankle boots. This footwear looks great with almost every clothing bottoms. Ankle boots might be one of my favorite shoes, as I can easily pair them with jeans, shorts, and skirts. Today’s fashion world offers plenty of interesting ankle boot designs, starting from classic chunky heeled versions, lace-up classics, to pointed-toe Chelsea designs, cut-out must-tries, and embroidered options. Every shoe construction is unique by itself, that’s why I think it’s important to find out best ways how to make skirt and boots combination look harmonious and street-wear appropriate.
1. High-low bottom piece in cream-gray color can draw attention to your chosen camel ankle boots. Complete this casual outfit with white sleeveless top and dark blue leather jacket.
Indeed, there are many possible ways to wear them in real life. It’s important to understand how to choose a proper footwear to wear with midi skirts. Stylists say that everything depends on your personal style, your figure’s body type, and skirt’s design. That’s why I decided to talk about simple ways how to wear ankle boots with midi skirts.
2. The bright blue full skirt looks evening appropriate and very special! Dare to wear it with crispy white high-heeled pointed-toe ankle boots.
3. If you are into blue, then you can try on different shades of this color. I do like the pencil skirt and velvet ankle boots combination. Simple and beautiful.
4. You should match your shoes with at least one color from your outfit. Lace-up peep-toe ankle boots in black color look tremendous paired with black lace top and pink-red striped skirt. Add pink coat to make things look fun and fresh.
5. Some women want to add a retro touch to their looks. It can be done with a charcoal knitted blazer. Pair it with a white blouse, camel midi skirt and pointed-toe heeled ankle boots in leopard spots. The animal print makes this outfit very special and more unique.
6. Make it look boho chic and rich! A simple pair of black leather ankle boots ideally matches black lace midi skirt. You can go even further adding white lace top with spaghetti straps. Update this feminine outfit with an embroidered sleeveless jacket and black fedora hat.
7. A kind of 1970’s touch is felt in these clothes. I do love the colors match. Burgundy footwear ideally suits color-blocking pullover in pastel blue and burgundy colors. The midi bottom piece makes you look very special.
8. Black leather cut-out booties might look edgy, but they ideally suit printed midi skirt teamed with a black leather tank top. Complete this outfit with a washed blue denim jacket and cream-white fedora hat. This is an ideal style for women who want to keep things casual but in a kind of special way.
9. For cold weather days, I suggest you pair shearling heeled ankle boots with a pinstripe high-waisted flared midi skirt with a white button-down shirt. A classic white top can be updated with a silken airy neck scarf and washed blue denim vest. Don’t forget about such accessories, like a brown brimmed hat and classic red leather hobo bag.
10. Speaking of red, I do advise you to try this red ruffle blouse and pair it with a printed midi skirt and fringed stiletto ankle boots in black color. This Autumn look can be completed with a fur coat and red leather gloves.
11. Another everyday essential that features a white sleeveless top, tucked into dark maroon belted midi skirt. This simple pairing can be complemented with black cat-eye sunglasses, cream-white leather tote bag, and buckled suede black ankle boots.
12. If you are one of those girls who doesn’t want to wear bright clothes, then try this smart-casual outfit. It consists of lace-up light brown ankle boots, brown and blue striped midi skirt, strapless embellished bra top and safari style brown leather cargo jacket. Add cat-eye sunglasses and a quilted handbag.
13. Clear plastic ankle boots are made for women who want to wear glamor and trendy stuff. As you can see, these shoes are paired with black lace midi skirt and funny white blouse printed with three cute kittens.
14. Burgundy leather straight cut midi skirt is a very glamorous piece of clothing, but you should style it carefully, that’s why I recommend to add simple and classic clothes, like a light blue button-down shirt, black bomber jacket and ankle boots in black leather. Complement this outfit with black sunglasses and black leather shoulder bag.
15. If you are not into leather, then you definitely should try this straight layered asymmetric pencil midi skirt in beige and cream white colors. It does look neutral, but eye-catching. Take the maximum out from it by pairing this bottom piece with a cream white sweater with fringed sleeves. Add color-blocking pointed toe heeled booties and leather geometric shaped shoulder bag.
16. If you are more into colors, then I do recommend to try on striped wool midi pencil skirt with casual black leather ankle boots. Add a yellow sweater to underline your freshness and white blazer to look more classy.
17. Thinking of an athleisure inspired look? Go for a graphic print hoodie in gray color and team it with black and white Houndstooth print midi skirt. This pairing can brighten up your everyday hours. Add a light yellow coat and black leather ankle boots. If you think it’s too simple, then you should add burgundy accessories, like leather gloves and a structured handbag.
18. Another athletic style look is the one that consists of a graphic white T-shirt, tartan print midi, and black suede shoes.
19. Women who want to try an edgy look can give a try to black and white chevron print flared midi skirt. It can be paired with a black leather jacket and sexy peep-toe platform heeled black ankle boots. Finish this awesome combination with white and black striped handbag embellished with red fur pom pom.
20. Speaking of black color. Go totally dark with a crop black top and lace midi pencil skirt. I am so in love with these stiletto black leather cut-out booties.