If you like to wear contrasting clothes, then mismatched bikini trend is what you definitely should give a try. You shouldn’t be scared to experiment, as it’s always fun to mix up patterns. Today’s fashion offers mismatched swimwear in different colors and prints, but you are free to mix and match already owned bikinis. I personally do pattern mixing with stripes and dots, but sometimes solid options look prettier. It’s no wonder why mismatched bikinis are all over the place. This trend is fun, as well as budget friendly. You can easily create new combinations without investing in a new suit. As I have already told, there is a chance to mix up different prints, mixing print with a solid color or keep things classy by trying color blocking trend. Hope you ready to give this trend a try! What do you say?
1. Keep it simple and summery cool! Go for white high-neck bikini top with crochet detailing and team it with jungle print bikini bottoms. Style this mismatched bikini with wide-brim straw hat, white lace tunic dress, stylish flip-flops and a straw tote bag for a cute and comfortable look.
2. You can also make a mismatched look more classy with white bandeau bikini top and black bottoms. Add printed tunic dress and black flat pumps.
3. You don’t have to be a superstar to wear retro pin-up inspired look! Go for black bra-top in white polka dots and team it with high-waisted red bikini bottoms. A chiffon black tunic dress can be a perfect addition to this retro style combo.
4. Yellow halter neck bikini top looks bright and sexy teamed with abstract print high-waisted bottoms. Pair this swimwear with abstract print high-neck dress and printed espadrilles to make it look perfect for a beach party.
5. Simplicity is the key. Go for a blush bandeau bikini top and team it with white bottoms. Add emoji printed tote bag and blush flat pumps.
6. If you want to wear something classy and ladylike, go for pastel blue bra top and pair it with navy bottoms.
7. Light turquoise strapless top with ruffled bottom looks pretty chic with black-white striped high-waisted bottoms. Complete this combo with shiny silver slides.
8. Black bikini top looks awesome with multi-striped bottoms. It looks sporty and cool.
9. Pastel blue bikini top with black outlines is a perfect match for wearing with black bikini bottoms. You can make things look casual by wearing a white T-shirt as a dress and cool black slip-on.
10. Make things look ladylike and chic! Go for a pink bikini top and black bottoms in white polka dots. The result looks simple and ladylike.
11. A blush bandeau bikini top in leaves print with fringed detailing can be a perfect match for wearing with pastel maroon bikini bottoms. The result looks summery cool and boho chic. Add burnt red V-neck dress, shiny silver criss-cross slides, straw tote bag and straw fedora hat.
12. Nautical inspired looks are always in! Go for a white bikini top and blue-white striped high-waisted bottoms.