If there is one shirt that never goes out of style, then it’s a white blouse. Today’s article is dedicated to this beautiful top and ways how to make it look great with your casual and dressy garments. Every woman has at least one favorite white blouse in her closet that can brighten up any look. This top comes in different shapes and styles, that’s why it’s so important to find the right style that can be dressed up and down in different ways. In this street style collection, we see lots of cool white shirt designs that work well with shorts, pants, jeans, and skirts. This true wear-anywhere closet staple can bring elegance or casual update to any garment. That said, I want to show you how to style crisp shirt for a night out, brunch, cocktail party or office.
1. Adding a metallic light gold skirt makes this white shirt and khaki green belted coat combination anything but dressy and special. Add silken scarf and stiletto black glossy pumps.
2. By the way, a white shirt can be tucked in skinny gray jeans. Add black sleeveless belted coat and pointed-toe heeled purple pumps.
3. It’s always fun to play with proportions. Try on blue denim frayed skirt with a white off-the-shoulder peasant blouse and backless peep-toe heeled Aztec print booties.
4. A silken gray-white shirt looks relaxed and simple half-tucked in high-waisted washed light blue jeans. Add black ankle boots and white dotted gray silken long scarf.
5. A white blouse can be tucked in floral print wrap short skirt printed in florals. Add printed white handbag and pointed-toe black ankle-wrap heels.
6. A pretty look for adventures! We see an off-the-shoulder white shortened blouse with a pinstriped high-waisted skirt. Add wedge sandals with denim and weaving design and wide-brim straw hat.
7. Black tank top looks pretty cool worn underneath off-the-shoulder white blouse tucked in khaki-green shorts. Complete this outfit with white shoulder bag embellished with tassels and platform crispy white sandals.
8. Try an all-white-black look! A lovely white sleeveless blouse with a black collar can be a perfect match to be worn with zebra print flared skirt and dark red ankle-wrap heeled pumps.
9. Another great outfit for street walks around town. A crisp white cotton shirt can be tucked in white shorts with lace embroidery. Add fringed wedge sandals, black Wayfarer sunglasses, and gold watches.
10. Off-white silk shirt can be a perfect match to be worn with ripped washed blue skinnies and white heeled pumps. Add pink sunglasses and cocoon pale pink coat.
11. A white blouse is an ideal choice to be tucked in black-white abstract print mini shorts. Add black leather handbag, gold jewelry and classic pumps.
12. White lace blouse looks feminine and easy to style. Pair it with neon turquoise flared skirt and matching color peep-toe platform heels.
13. Underline your femininity by adding black lace short skirt and lace blush double-breasted coat. Keep it glamor and sophisticated with a pair of black lace ankle wrap heeled sandals.
14. A white sleeveless shirt can be tucked in white skinny jeans. Add black boots and black slim-fit blazer.
15. How about a classic outfit for working hours. We see wide black trousers, white shirt under pinstripe waistcoat and black blazer.
16. Another simple workwear for office hours. White button-down and black pencil skirt. In love with white peep-toe ankle wrap heels.