Today we are about to see different ways how to wear pink sweaters with skirts, jeans, and trousers. Every woman has at least one garment in her closet colored in pink color. There is nothing hard in creating a fabulous outfit with a help of pink sweater.
If you want to try a simple everyday look, then you will need something like this: V-neck cashmere sweater in pink color can be teamed with a black leather mini skirt with side zip closure. Add chunky platform heeled sandals in black color and black clutch bag.
It’s no wonder why this color is considered to be a must-have of this year. Pink can be seen everywhere around, on the catwalks, on the streets, or on your favorite celebrities. I wouldn’t be so quick on telling you best color combinations you can use in real life by wearing a pink sweater. I use to wear pink with black, blue and purple. Such simple colors duet is not aggressive, or provocative, but it does attract attention! Below are gathered simple and easy ways how to make the pink sweater look great with different bottoms. Get inspired!
I do like to wear matching sets. You can go for a sweet light pink sweater and pair it with a matching color scuba style mini skirt. Complete this outfit with a pair of silver pointed-toe pumps:
Some like to keep things relaxed and casual. Go for a pastel pink loose-fit V-neck sweater and pair it with light blue denim mini skirt and white sandals:
If you are not into loose-fit sweaters, then I advise to try on a ribbed knit bulky sweater teamed with front-buttoned denim skirt and white trainers:
I do like to keep it bright and sweet! I recommend giving a try to this fuchsia pink sweater paired with ripped light blue denim mini skirt and white slides:
A classic pink ribbed knit sweater looks feminine and girlish. Team it with a mustard yellow pencil skirt and white heeled pumps:
Go for pastel pink knitwear paired with classic blue denim bottoms. Add pastel pink handbag and black leather ankle boots to complete this outfit:
Dark pink turtleneck ideally suits khaki brown trousers. If you still can’t decide what color shoes and bag you can add to this combo, then let it be all colored in black:
A double denim and pink! White shearling denim coat with patched details can be a nice addition to these patchwork blue jeans. Add blush slip-on shoes and matching color sweater to complete this outfit:
Looking for a functional school-girl inspired look? You will need a blush cable-knit V-neck cropped sweater, black flared mini skirt and heeled ankle boots in black suede:
A pink sweater is an essential piece for women when it’s getting cold. You are free to wear it with summer clothes during fall season, it can be easily paired with casual and dressy apparel. Most ladies are afraid to wear pink knits, as they think it can ruin their outfits, but you better know how to make it look incredibly hot and elegant.
- If you do like bright and vibrant looks, then you should try on a sleek pink sweater and team it with a bold printed maxi skirt;
- A classic touch that includes a pink sweater and red pants;
- If you want to wear pink sweater to the office, then go for a classic one and layer it with a streamlined blazer in black and black pencil skirt;
- Or you can go for a classic knitwear and pencil skirt alone;
- An emerald green coat and pink sweater with skinny blue jeans is a must;
- Another retro inspired look is the one that features a pink sweater and black-white gingham print skirt;
- By the way, pink knits look awesome with black leather skirts;
- Try on a classic design with a leopard print skirt and white kicks for a sporty urban look;
- A serbet pink sweater looks cool with a muted pink skirt and white boots.