Pretty in Pink! I don’t wonder to see in modern magazines so many how-to guides on how to pick a perfect swimwear. Summer is almost here and you better hurry up to buy a flattering swimsuit to show off your precious body. The thing is, you need to pick out swimwear that can ideally match your skin color. You can go for a neon pink that is all about 1980’s fashion or keeps things bright with shocking neon and fuchsia colors. Unfortunately, a pastel pink swimsuit might make pale women look washed out, that’s why you should choose a darker or brighter color swimsuits. Indeed, a bright pink looks good on any skin color, just make sure the chosen pink swimsuit ideally fits your figure. Scroll down to find a magnificent swimwear set.
1. You can keep things simple by wearing a ruffle bandeau bikini set. Complete it with a cute chevron print tunic and cute thong sandals.
2. A scalloped bandeau bikini set in blush color looks chic and sweet worn under off-shoulder multi-striped romper. Complete this combo by adding wedge sandals, tote bag, and a straw sunhat.
3. Looking for a beach therapy? Make a wow statement with pastel pink one-piece swimsuit by wearing it with a cute floral sundress, cat-eye sunglasses, strappy flat sandals and cute blue leather clutch bag.
4. All in one pink shade! A classic bikini set can be covered with a sleeveless light pink shift dress.
5. One-shoulder blush bikini is a perfect choice for wearing with a beautiful high-waisted blush long skirt. Complete this outfit by adding a straw bag, wedge espadrille sandals, and straw wide-brim hat. That’s an easy summer outfit that can be worn to beach and pool parties.
6. Simplicity is the key! We see a cute blush one-piece swimsuit with Birkenstocks, rounded shades, and brown leather tote bag.
7. Or keep things sweet and comfy by wearing a pretty sweet pink bikini set completed with a tote beach bag and printed flip-flops. This is an easy, summer set.
8. A precious blush one-piece swimsuit with spaghetti straps is a perfect choice for underlining your femininity. Try it on with a wide-brim sunhat, thong sandals, aviator shades and blush tote bag.
9. Ruched, crisscross one-piece swimsuit looks retro inspired. Try it on with a transparent blue tote bag and aviator shades.
10. Stay casual and comfortable in a blush high-neck bikini that can be complimented with the drop-shoulder matching color dress and blue suede backpack embellished with fringes.
11. A bright pink ruffle one-piece swimsuit can be styled with a bright blue sarong, blush criss-cross slides and bright blue tote bag.
12. Go for ruffle one-piece swimsuit and compliment it with cute blush flip-flops. Add pink straw fedora hat and oversized blush sunglasses.