A pink colored tie neck blouse is one of the most ladylike garments in woman’s wardrobe. Today’s post is dedicated to nine ways how to make this top look awesome on you. Every pink shade looks unusual and creates a different mood. A light pink version is an ideal choice for office and everyday wear. But pale skin women should stay away from such blouses, it will only make them look much paler. If your skin is a bit darker, you can definitely wear such top in real life. A bright pink blouse is great for parties, dates, and night outs on the town. You can also give a try to pastel pink, blush and salmon pink colors. I do love a classic combination of pink and gray colors. Go for an office style look by teaming pink shirt with a gray pencil skirt or slim trousers. For an everyday style, I recommend using blush with blue and navy colors. Keep it casual with blue skinny jeans and nude pumps. Anyway, let’s take a close-up look at some of the best clothing combinations you can copy this year. Scroll down to find out more.
1. Muted pink blouse with a black necktie and ruffle sleeves looks awesome teamed with dark red velvet trousers, pink belted coat and pointed-toe black loafers. Add black leather tote bag and classy watches.
2. A sleeveless blush blouse with a chiffon black necktie looks sweet and feminine paired with a dark-silver pleated midi skirt. Add a black leather jacket and stiletto black ankle boots.
3. Light pink neck tie blouse can be tucked in printed white slim trousers. This fresh outfit can be used anywhere you want, starting from the cocktail parties to casual gatherings. Add blush pumps and white miniature shoulder bag.
4. A blush blouse with red details on its collar and front side can be tucked in a mini red pencil skirt. Add pastel print ankle-strap sandals and blush clutch bag.
5. Bow tie blouse in light pink color can be tucked in red-pink Houndstooth A-line skirt and covered with a red blazer. Complete this outfit with oversized black sunglasses and low-heeled dark brown leather loafers.
6. All in pink! A cream blush lightweight blouse with a black necktie can be tucked in a pink knife-pleated midi skirt. Add a retro inspired miniature handbag and stones embellished heeled sandals.
7. If you do like colors, then this pastel colored outfit is made for you! A pretty light pink blouse can be tucked into a printed high-waisted skirt. Complete this look with pastel green pointed-toe pumps and light yellow blazer.
8. Ladies who want to create an office inspired cocktail look can try on a black bow-tie pink blouse with black wide-leg trousers. Add a mini blush clutch and block-heeled sandals.
9. A lovely pastel pink blouse can be tucked into high-waisted gray trousers. This combo works well for semi-formal events. Add white pointed-toe heels and cream-beige shoulder bag.