One of the most significant questions for Summer season is what printed swimsuits are in trend right now. A properly selected swimwear can significantly hide all your problem areas, make you look slimmer and visually hide all extra pounds, emphasize your best feature and make you a real queen of the beach! It’s important to choose a perfectly fitted bathing suit, so you feel comfort and self-confidence. The following collection consists of best swimwear designs you can shop and wear now. I decided to show you sexiest bikinis and swimsuits that are perfect for hot beach days. Take a look at some of my favorites below.
1. Some women want to try black and white prints. Go for a mismatched bikini set that features a black top with white polka dots and black-white striped bottoms. This set can be updated with a ruffle light red blouse with spaghetti straps, ripped washed blue denim shorts and flower embellished flat sandals.
2. Abstract printed spaghetti strap bikini set can be a perfect choice for wearing with white spaghetti strap tunic dress. Update this look by adding cute flat sandals and brimmed floppy hat.
3. Abstract print bikini set in purple color looks chic and sweet. Try it on with a sleeveless sundress, oversized sunglasses, and platform flip-flops.
4. Tribal print bandeau bikini set with high-waist bottoms can be an ideal choice for wearing with chiffon black maxi dress. This combo is perfect for beach parties. Compliment it with a wide-brim sun hat, multicolored stone necklace, and cool flip-flops.
5. This awesome looking printed bikini set that visually makes your boobs look bigger can be worn under white lace tank dress. Add wedge sandals and a golden bracelet.
6. Abstract printed white bikini set looks damn hot with zebra print black-white tunic. Complete this outfit by adding black-white striped tote bag and black closed-toe sandals.
7. The same printed bikini set can be worn under white tunic dress. Complete it with embellished thong sandals.
8. Beige-red printed one-shoulder swimsuit can be worn with thong sandals and straw tote bag. Complete this combo with a printed sarong.
9. Pastel colored paisley-print bandeau bikini set looks incredibly hot! Complete it with pastel purple flip-flops and yellow-white tote bag.
10. Checkered blue bikini set with yellow lining can be worn under cream-white tank top teamed with blue shorts and red lace-up slip-on. You can add a straw wide-brim hat, printed rounded sunglasses and black-white striped tote bag.
11. A tropical floral print ruffle swimsuit or tropical print bikini set? Which one is your favorite?
12. Soon it’s going to be 4th July and you better dress something patriotic! Go for a blue bikini in white stars and red straps.
13. Peacock printed halter-neck one-piece swimsuit looks bright and sophisticated. Team it with rounded sunglasses and flip-flop sandals.
14. Green palm tree leaves print high neck bikini set with white straps is ideal for beach parties.
15. Palm print bikini set or palm tree leaves set? Which one is better? It’s up to you! But you can wear them under white crochet long-sleeve dress.
16. Tribal print bikini set with high-neck top can be worn under tribal print kimono.
17. Bright color tribal print bikini set with high-waist bottoms looks fresh and ladylike. Add pastel green satchel bag, wedge yellow sandals and straw brimmed hat.
18. Another cool bikini set with abstract stripes looks fun and feminine. Try it with white long kimono, straw tote bag, cool brimmed hat and classic flip-flops.
19. White bikini set with spaghetti straps in blue jacquard print looks fun and easy to style. This beautiful swimwear can be worn with a white shirtdress, perforated white leather tote bag, white slides and straw wide-brim hat.
20. Red bikini in floral print with black outlines is updated with a rich blue sarong and blue tote bag in floral-print.
21. Retro Chevron print pastel colored one-piece swimsuit with spaghetti straps looks classy. Try it on with solid color beach tote bag, blush rounded sunglasses and black flat sandals.
22. Multi-striped high-neck bikini set is very easy to combine. Try it on with white lace long sun robe, brimmed hat, and tribal print tote bag.
23. Navy-white abstract print bikini set looks fun and girlish. You can give it a try teaming with white sleeveless top and white denim shorts. Add rounded tortoise sunglasses and white espadrilles.
24. That’s what I call wow effect! An abstract print one-piece swimsuit looks sophisticated.
25. Jungle print bikini set can be covered with perforated white kimono embellished with fringes.
26. Black-white Aztec printed swimwear can be covered under LBD. Add thong sandals to complete this combination.
27. Jungle floral print bandeau ruffle bikini set looks fresh and bright.
28. Pineapple printed white bikini set. Looks simple and chic, add straw tote bag and pom-pom embellished strappy flat sandals.
29. All in purple colors. A T-purple dress looks awesome with abstract print bikini set.
30. Jungle floral print bikini set or the same print swimsuit? It’s up to you.
31. One-shoulder ruffle plaid print blue bikini can be updated with thong sandals and oversized sunglasses.
32. Paisley print bandeau bikini set looks awesome with cream-pink cut-out sandal boots, dark green cargo vest and a fringed cream-brown leather bucket bag.
33. Peach-white high-neck bikini set looks summery chic and fun.