Denim is one of the today’s popular fabrics you can wear in your everyday life and jean shorts can ideally work in the summertime. You can definitely wear jean shorts to the beach, but I recommend to keep things less complicated and choose more relaxed and casual outfit combinations. There are several things to follow before creating your one and only Summer jean shorts look. Don’t buy tightly fitted denim bottoms, they should make you feel relaxed. High waisted shorts look awesome with simple tees and loose-fit shirts. I do like to see women combining their denim shorts with simple flat sandals or heeled footwear. Below are shown best jean shorts outfit ideas you can recreate this Summer at the beach.
1. You can add a trendy gold bikini set to these gold embellished blue denim shorts. In love with this chic white tank top that can instantly make you look ladylike. Add flat sandals and cat-eye sunglasses to keep the look more casual.
2. Make your denim shorts look more relaxed by pairing them with a ruffle layered top with spaghetti straps. Add straw tote bag and flat thong sandals to make the whole thing work.
3. Keep your outfit simple and girlish! Go for white ripped denim shorts, white tee, brown leather strappy sandals and blue lace kimono.
4. Ripped light blue high-rise jean shorts can be paired with front knotted white long sleeve top and washed blue denim jacket. Complete this combo with simple flip-flops to make things look casual.
5. Denim shorts can easily look chic when paired with a solid black tee and slouchy green kimono. Add platform heeled sandals and rounded sunglasses.
6. A crisp white spaghetti strap tank top in colored geometric print is one of the easiest ways to compliment your pastel purple colored denim shorts. Complete it with heeled sandals and blush clutch bag. This combo will work basically everywhere!
7. You can make a knotted top and denim shorts look awesome, just add heels and cool printed backpack to underline your personality.
8. Make your outfit look more chic, by teaming ripped washed blue jean shorts with a lightweight tank top. Add pastel peach bikini set, straw tote bag, and Panama hat.
9. Go for something sweet and pastel colored. Think of blue denim shorts worn atop pastel peach one-piece swimsuit and complete this combo with ruffled blush halter neck blouse and rounded sunglasses. You can also add trendy strappy flat sandals embellished with stones.
10. Love these front ripped denim bottoms paired with boho print top with spaghetti straps. Complete this look by adding blue flat pumps and quilted blue leather clutch.
11. If you’re trying to be more polished, go for a solid color top with spaghetti straps, embroidered denim shorts, flat sandals and rounded sunglasses. This is simple and easy to wear combination.
12. A white kimono, fringed flat sandals, and cool printed bra-top are all you need to take your embroidered light blue denim shorts to the next level.
13. This outfit couldn’t be easier or more relaxed. What can be better than a cream blush floppy hat, white tee, cuffed blue denim shorts and wedge blush sandals?
14. You are free to wear washed jean shorts with bottom frayed detailing teamed with plaid print bra top completed with spaghetti straps and light purple runners.
15. It’s all about sun, beach, and summer! White shorts look great with pastel blue top and straw fedora hat.
16. The power of details! Lots of delicate and eye-catching things are seen in this look that consists of printed blue denim jacket, black top with spaghetti straps, ripped jean shorts and black mules.
17. If the weather is on the chillier side, make a wow statement with a long cream-gray cardigan, blush crop top, ripped blue denim shorts and blush sandals.
18. Lace-up gray slip-on ideally suit this cream-gray crop tank top teamed with white jean shorts and black bandeau bralette.
19. For an instant style update, you can add a black fringed vest to white top and washed blue denim shorts. Complete this outfit with a fedora hat, black sunglasses, and simple sandals.
20. White-black striped off-shoulder crop top matches these frayed denim shorts and pastel-peach espadrilles.