It’s no secret that women love stripes. In today’s blog post I want to share with you interesting ways how to wear striped tops with boyfriend jeans. This combination of two trends can really make you stand out or break your look. That’s why I came up with several tricks to achieve a perfect look for your next street walk on the town. A striped top and BF jeans combination is an edgy one, but you can still give off a cool appeal by adding girly accessories. I personally, love achieving a Parisian casual look by wearing my boyfriend jeans with classic black and white striped tops. Just make sure you pick the right pair of jeans that flatters your body and curves, otherwise they can make you look oversized. All you need is to create a balanced look with simple proportions. The following street style ideas are great for women who want to stand out in a classy way!
1. High-waisted charcoal boyfriend jeans look simple and relaxed teamed with a black-white striped top. Classic trainers make this combo look sporty, but a blush coat underlines femininity.
2. Cuffed and ripped charcoal boyfriend jeans can be combined with a classic black-white striped T-shirt. Add slip-on shoes and cream-gray cardigan to add a Tomboy inspired touch.
3. Another classy combination complemented with a hooded raincoat and ladylike bright blue heeled pumps. The result looks simple and casual.
4. Cuffed and ripped washed blue pair of jeans can look ladylike, all you need is to add vertical white striped button-down shirt in light blue color, heeled caged sandals and aviator sunglasses.
5. Some like to wear casual clothes. Go for cuffed boyfriend jeans. Pair them with a black-white striped long-sleeve top, black pom-pom beanie and ankle boots in black suede.
6. Classic boyfriend jeans can be your best choice! Try them on with white-red striped long-sleeve top and classic trainers. Complete this outfit with a fringed black leather backpack.
7. For a casual day off I recommend to try on classy washed blue boyfriend jeans with black-white striped long sleeve top and red lace-up slip-on shoes.
8. Ripped light blue boyfriend jeans can be easily paired with a simple black-white striped top and classic trainers.
9. Black BF jeans and a black-white long-sleeve top can be a nice choice to be worn in the streets. Add ripped gray denim jacket and white slip-on shoes.
10. I do love to see mannish touches everywhere around! Go for cuffed blue jeans and team them with blue-white pinstripe shirt. Complete this look with a pair of black pointed-toe loafers embellished with tassels.
11. Washed blue boyfriends look simple and refined. Pair them with white-red striped long-sleeve top, black leather ankle boots, and cargo khaki-green shirt.
12. Blue bottoms and a long-sleeve black-white striped top is something you need in your everyday life. Add lace-up brown suede loafers and brown tote bag.
13. If you want to shine like a real celebrity, then you should go for a pair of light blue ripped jeans and pair them with a black-white sweater. Add a pair of black leather backless loafers embellished with fur.
14. Sleeveless front-knotted pinstripe blouse looks feminine and chic. Team it with cuffed BF jeans. Complete this casual combination with a pair of thong sandals.
15. A distressed pair of jeans looks edgy and sophisticated. Pair them with light gray Brogues and black-white striped shirt.
16. Looking for a classy, yet trendy look? Go for ripped washed blue jeans and high-neck white sweater in black stripes. Complete it with a classic light brown leather handbag, pointed-toe heeled pumps and oversized sunglasses.