In today’s article, I want to show you some of the best street style outfit ideas how to pair sweaters, jeans, and ankle boots. I gathered must-try combinations that are perfect for cold and windy days. Of course, the showcased outfits are great for casual walks on the town, as well as for road trips. As you can see, the styling possibilities are endless, but we all need a little inspiration to make things look right. I’ve come up with a number of fresh ways to style sweaters with jeans and boots. Frankly speaking, scrolling down all the possible looks, I came up to a conclusion that the simplicity is the key. It’s better to make things look relaxed. Take a close-up look at these combinations and let me know what you think in the comments below!
1. Modernize your casual outfit by wearing a white shirt with black and cream striped sweater, cuffed boyfriend jeans and black leather ankle boots. Finish your outfit off by adding a cute necklace.
2. If you want to achieve a ladylike, sweet look, you can go for gray-white jeans, cream-pink sweater and pointed-toe heeled cream-gray ankle boots embellished with fur. Complete this outfit with a cream blush handbag and blush knitted beanie. Complete this urban look with pastel colored plaid print scarf.
3. It’s always fun to mix proportions. Try on a pair of washed blue bootcut jeans, wide-stripe loose-fit sweater and velvet cherry red booties that rise to a height slightly higher than your ankle.
4. Washed gray skinny jeans look pretty and feminine. Try them on with a black sweater and high-heeled black leather ankle boots. Add an embroidered clutch bag and printed silk scarf.
5. A super-high ankle boot in cream-brown suede is a must-have of this season. Add blue flared jeans and white sweater with the Aztec print neckline.
6. All in beige! A relaxed-fit beige sweater ideally suits slim jeans paired with beige ankle boots.
7. If you want to create a holiday inspired outfit, then you definitely should go for dark red jeans, mustard yellow cable-knit sweater, and gray Uggs.
8. For an evening out I recommend keeping your clothes in neutral colors. Go for draped gray leather sheepskin jacket, pastel cream-white V-neck sweater, cream-gray skinny jeans and light gray leather ankle boots. This combination will make you look relaxed and feel ladylike.
9. Another great combination for women who want to wear casual clothes. Charcoal jeans look great with V-neck slouchy gray pink sweater and classic black suede ankle boots. Finish this look with a classic black coat, rounded sunglasses, and pink metallic clutch bag.
10. For winter months, you definitely should try on a Fair Isle print sweater. It can be paired with a shearling jacket, white shirt, and light gray jeans. Complete this outfit with a pair of boots. It’ll keep you warm and weather-appropriate.