This year many designer brands decided to show us creative and functional swimwear. Today’s article is dedicated to my favorite swimwear trends you should follow this Summer. It looks like modern beachwear has absorbed a number of common fashion trend fundamentals. Take a moment and scroll down this collection to find something interesting to try on this hot season.
1. A mismatched bikini set with neon color-blocking top with black outlines and pastel green bottoms is going to make you look fresh, modern, as well as underline your femininity.
2. Pastel purple bandeau bikini with ruffle top can be a perfect choice for summer parties. Compliment it with a striped tunic, black-white stripe backpack and simple flip-flop sandals.
3. White high-neck swimsuit with black outlines and side cut-outs will be a perfect choice for those women who love to make things look bright! Cover it with a crochet lightweight cardigan and add white panama hat, oversized black sunglasses and black flip-flops.
4. Gray-white bikini set embellished with chains is another eye-catching swimwear. Compliment it with floral sundress with spaghetti straps, add cool fedora hat, mirrored aviator sunglasses and chic thong sandals embellished with pearls.
5. A khaki green bandeau bikini looks military inspired. Make it more girlish by adding black spaghetti-strap black top and pineapple print white shorts. Don’t forget to ad classic flip-flops and rounded black sunglasses.
6. Black and white colored bikini set is always in style! Compliment it with cool ladylike sunglasses.
7. Mismatched bikini will make you look awesome! Go for turquoise strapless bottom ruffle and team it with black-white striped high-waisted bikini bottoms. Underline your creativity by adding shiny silver slides.
8. Light red bikini set with blue outlines ideally matches this blue-white striped V-neck dress complimented with wedge sandals and red sunglasses.
9. Pastel peach one-piece V-neck swimsuit ideally matches ruffle high-neck cream-blush top and cuffed denim shorts. Yes, this swimwear can be worn as a bodysuit. Add rounded sunglasses and strappy flat sandals embellished with stones.
10. Another one-piece swimwear that looks retro inspired to me. Wear it with white dress and shiny gold criss-cross flat sandals.
11. Bright turquoise bikini with strappy detailing can be worn underneath crochet white tunic. Add perforated ankle-length flat sandals and tribal print tote bag.
12. Another fancy looking green bikini that looks army inspired to me. Try it on with crochet white cover-up and platform sandals.
13. Scalloped red bikini can be worn under red sleeveless long dress. Add wedge sandals and you are ready for the upcoming beach party!
14. Another bright color turquoise bikini can be either covered with a printed kimono or V-neck tunic dress. Add see-through striped tote bag, mirrored aviator sunglasses and cute flat sandals.
15. Black swimsuit with ruffle detailing can be updaed with a wide-brim straw sun hat, platform black sandals and rounded sunglasses in purple color.
16. Muted turquoise retro inspired bikini set is an ideal choice for wearing with black sheer lace tunic. Add straw brimmed hat, black-white tote bag, heeled sandals and rounded sunglasses.
17. All in turquoise shades! A fringed bikini set can be updated with cool lounge style lightweight trousers and heeled sandals.
18. Bright red one-piece swimsuit with a knotted detail on its front side looks fresh and feminine! Add bright blue tailored shorts and flat sandals.
19. This Summer gonna be legendary! Go for shiny two-piece swimsuit with high-waisted bottoms.
20. Turquoise bikini with black outlines is ideal for get-away adventures!
21. High-neck red swimsuit with scalloped detailing can be worn under abstract print dress. Add floral print straw tote bag and cream-beige leather heeled pointed-toe booties.
22. Pastel blue printed one-piece swimsuit is an ideal choice for wearing with matching color jelly sandals, light blush tote bag and aviator sunglasses.
23. High-neck white bikini in turquoise print looks sophisticated and easy to style. Add creative sunglasses and wedge flip-flops.
24. Bright purple bikini with cut-outs can be another great choice for wearing with summer essentials. Add blush sandals and off-shoulder white sundress.
25. Bright color-blocking bikini set with black outlines can be worn underneath pastel turquoise sleeveless sundress. Add neon turquoise trainers and light peach clutch bag.
26. Bright green one-piece swimsuit looks insanely hot! Try it under blue kimono printed in florals. Add yellow espadrilles, rounded tortoise sunglasses and pineapple printed tote bag.