This year many designer brands decided to show us creative and functional swimwear. Today’s article is dedicated to my favorite swimwear trends you should follow this Summer. It looks like modern beachwear has absorbed a number of common fashion trend fundamentals. Take a moment and scroll down this collection to find something interesting to try on this hot season.
1. A mismatched bikini set with neon color-blocking top with black outlines and pastel green bottoms is going to make you look fresh, modern, as well as underline your femininity.
Continue reading Swimwear Trends You Should Follow This Summer
A white swimwear is always a good choice, but what kind of style is on trend right now and how to make it look fabulous with the rest of your beachwear clothes. Today’s post is dedicated to my favorite white swimsuits you can shop this season. Lots of women are afraid to buy white swimwear as they afraid it can be see-through. No worries, today’s fashion retailers offer swimwear with lining. Today’s fashion comes with so many choices of styles and colors. Before shopping for a white bikini or swimsuit, you should consider two things, from which fabric is made this bathing suit and how pale are you. Go for lycra, lace or spandex. If your skin tone is pale, then you definitely should skip this color. If you have already been to sunbathe or solarium and your skin is a bit dark, then you should definitely buy white swimwear. Trust me, if white is worn properly, it can be a knockout color this Summer! So, why don’t you pick a style that works for you! Get inspired and tell me your thoughts in the comments below.
1. White one-piece swimsuit with lace neckline is perfect for those who want to underline their sophistication. Add white espadrilles and jungle print tote bag.
Continue reading How To Pick A White Bathing Suit And Make It Work With Other Beach Essentials
Today’s fashion allows us to choose whatever clothes we want to wear on the beach. We can go for solid colors, neutral hues, pastel shades or keep things bright with neons. The floral print is everywhere right now, that’s why I recommend to give it a try and let it appear on your swimwear. We see a huge number of swimwear styles completed in bright and classic flowers. You gonna see awesome swimwear designs that can easily hide your figure’s flaws. The larger print, the brighter your look. Modern designer brands carry us through hot Savannah, sea, and jungle. Get inspired and choose something that can make you stand out from the crowd.
1. One-piece swimsuit in florals can be a perfect match for wearing with a black-white striped sun hat and tote bag.
Continue reading What To Wear With Floral Swimwear
Yes, it’s Summer outside and you definitely should choose weather appropriate clothes. Today’s topic is dedicated to beach style shorts and how to wear them in real life. Summer shorts have to be practical, comfortable and stylish. This year you can find classic, short, elongated, loose-fit and printed shorts for showing off your individuality at the beach. Of course, not every pair is designed for the beach. I recommend choosing the ones made of linen, cotton or denim. You should always buy shorts made of natural fabrics. I personally wear relaxed-fit shorts, as they can be easily pulled on, even if your body is wet. Below are gathered simple and easy to style outfit combinations for women who want to show off their individuality.
1. Make max from ripped denim shorts by adding gray crop tank top, orange rounded sunglasses and shortened kimono embellished with fringes. If you do want to add a sexy touch, go for black bra-top embellished with lace detailing.
Continue reading What Shorts To Wear To The Beach
You shouldn’t forget about stylish beachwear during this 2017 Summertime season. Every woman wants to look ideal, that’s why she wants to underline her femininity with a help of beach clothing essentials. Think of airy fabrics, bright colors, minimalism, and lightness. Today’s fashion offers interesting outfit ideas that are perfect for spending time at the beach, no matter if you are going to have sunbaths or simply want to walk down the seaside shore. In this collection, I recommend looking at different stylish clothing combination ideas that can update your summer outfit.
1. The best way to underline your femininity is to wear monochrome look. We see a pastel blue color outfit perfect for lazy days at the beach. A lovely ruched strapless swimsuit is paired with printed pastel blue sarong. The outfit is complimented by beach hobo bag in the same pastel hue and matching color flip-flops. This is an ideal look for a hot day!
Continue reading Best Beach Cover-Ups For Summer