You can never be wrong pairing boyfriend jeans with a classic blazer. In today’s fashion, lots of women prefer to choose comfortableness rather than a sexy look. One of my favorites is boyfriend jeans. I love them for a mannish touch and convenience. If you are afraid to experiment and you are a lack of time to find new ways how to wear these bottoms, I recommend taking a look at various outfit ideas you can easily get inspired by.
A simplicity is a key! Faded gray-blue boyfriend jeans can look awesome with a simple striped white T-shirt. Add a salmon pink blazer and peep-toe wedge pumps in salmon pink color.
Continue reading 20 Ideas How To Wear Boyfriend Jeans With Blazers
This article describes simple and easy ways to wear midi skirts and ankle boots. This footwear looks great with almost every clothing bottoms. Ankle boots might be one of my favorite shoes, as I can easily pair them with jeans, shorts, and skirts. Today’s fashion world offers plenty of interesting ankle boot designs, starting from classic chunky heeled versions, lace-up classics, to pointed-toe Chelsea designs, cut-out must-tries, and embroidered options. Every shoe construction is unique by itself, that’s why I think it’s important to find out best ways how to make skirt and boots combination look harmonious and street-wear appropriate.
1. High-low bottom piece in cream-gray color can draw attention to your chosen camel ankle boots. Complete this casual outfit with white sleeveless top and dark blue leather jacket.
Continue reading Midi Skirts With Ankle Boots: Simple And Easy To Copy Looks
This year I recommend you to look for a nice pair of black flat pumps. This footwear makes you look preppy and classy. Today’s fashion offers lots of great designs to choose from. They can either dress up your favorite business suit or update your weekend casual wear. Of course, I recommend choosing the ones with a classic and ladylike silhouette that provides an elegant look and can easily take your outfit to another level. I love to see women who dare to bare their legs (revealing their ankles), teaming this footwear with shorts, skirts, and dresses. I would say, black flat pumps are lady’s best friend, as they offer maximum comfort. There are plenty of different ways your black flats can be dressed up and down. Indeed, you can never go wrong with black footwear.
1. Black V-neck pullover looks just fine with a red leather mini skirt and black flat pumps. A nice outfit for smart-casual parties.
Continue reading Easy Peasy Ways To Wear Black Flat Pumps
If you start questioning yourself what are the best shirts and tops to pair with boyfriend jeans, then I do think you should have a look at the following outfit ideas you can copy this year. Your boyfriend jeans can be mixed and matched with various tops. You can still wear classic button-down shirts, sweaters, slouchy blouses, ruffle spaghetti strap tops, as well as many other functional and fun-looking designs.
1. For the ultimate seventies inspired look, mix pinstripe shirt with washed blue boyfriend jeans and peep-toe bright blue ankle boots. Add a printed fur collar jacket and navy-blue shoulder bag. Love the way how the lower part of these jeans are frayed and ripped.
Continue reading What Tops To Wear With Boyfriend Jeans
One of my favorite outfit combinations to wear this year is a printed skirt and ankle boots. This pretty chic combo ensures you look lean and special. Of course, finding the best ankle boots is essential and they are guaranteed to become your go-to footwear, but how to match them with a printed skirt is also a hard task. That’s why I am here to share with you easy ways to find a perfect balance to make sure you look just right. You can either create a bold statement or stay away from flirty skirts and throw on something classy and everyday appropriate, but keep your shoes less bright than your skirt. Embrace the new season with dreamy clothing combinations to surprise everyone around. Mastering the best proportion is a hard task, but everything is possible, my dear reader!
1. Plaid skirt and black leather Chelsea ankle boots combination look edgy and grunge inspired. You will need to add spaghetti strap cream-gray top, slouchy black cardigan and black leather backpack. A grungy vibe feels amazing!
Continue reading Looks To Copy: Printed Skirts With Ankle Boots
If you want to express your femininity and style, then you definitely should give a try to red flat pumps. The color of these shoes won’t ever go unnoticed, as they scream for attention! The flat heel style makes sure that your outfit looks casual. In this blog post, I gonna show you 8 different ways how to wear red flats this year. Everyone needs stylish ideas on how to incorporate this footwear into your wardrobe, that’s why I bring to your attention best outfit ideas how to combine red flats with different clothes. I love to see women who appear on the streets wearing red flat pumps in unexpected ways creating sexy and sophisticated outfits. But you can certainly mix and match the pumps with your own personal fashion clothing staples. Scroll down to see best outfit ideas you can try out this year!
1. glossy red flat pumps look awesome with flared front-buttoned red midi skirt and a blue-white striped tank top. Add black cat-eye sunglasses in white polka dots and miniature light red shoulder bag. By the way, if you need more inspirational outfit ideas with red shoes, then I’ve got another blog post for you, here is the link on how to wear red shoes!
Continue reading 8 Different Ways To Wear Red Flat Pumps
Pink might be the coolest shoe color to wear now. In today’s blog post I want to show you best ways how to wear flat pumps in such a tricky pink color. It’s funny, pink is considered to be the color of summer, but some women are still struggling to give this color a try and go for classic black, white and nude colors.
1. Make blush flat pumps your favorite pair of shoes. Wear them with navy pleated trousers and white T-shirt in cute rose flower print. Add quilted blush shoulder clutch and black sunglasses.
Continue reading What To Wear With Pink Flat Pumps
If you are in search of new ways how to wear ripped jeans with ankle boots, then you definitely should take a look at these awesome outfit ideas below. A distressed denim is something that makes you stand out from the crowd. This pair of jeans is an absolute must-have that can easily underline your individuality and cool girl vibe. I personally choose ripped jeans to go rocker-chic, all I need is a pair of ripped jeans, edgy ankle boots, and leather jacket. To look awesome in distressed jeans and ankle boots, you need to remember to roll the cuff of your jeans above your shoes and the hem of skinny jeans should be folded inward. If you still wondering how to wear this combination together, then I am here to show you incredible ways to make this tricky look put-together.
1. Make a wow effect by teaming ripped washed blue jeans with peep-toe black leather ankle boots. Add white cable-knit sweater, draped dark camel jacket and tartan print handbag. The bag makes things look way more casual. Extra points for a black beanie.
Continue reading Ripped Jeans And Ankle Boots Outfit Ideas
This blog post will show you how to make loafers look awesome with denim clothing. This footwear design came in the women’s closet from the men’s fashion, but you don’t need to be a man to wear this awesome pair of shoes. This season we see loafers everywhere around on the streets. Why do women love this mannish footwear so much? It’s comfortable and they are ideal for lazy ladies. These fabulous shoes are guaranteed to add an unexpected twist to any ensemble. I love loafers for their versatility and ability to complement almost any casual outfit. You can easily team this footwear with a pair of frayed jeans and a button-down shirt, or throw on an oversized cardigan over jeans and add a lovely pair of loafers. Denim and loafers combination looks casual but somewhat preppy. Get inspired and choose your favorites.
1. Look for a pair of white loafers. They gonna look awesome with ripped washed light blue boyfriend jeans and black-white striped long-sleeve top. Add a brown leather belt, red leather shoulder bag, and straw fedora hat. These details can take your outfit to the next level.
Continue reading Loafers And Denim: New Street Style Looks
This time I want to show you best ways how to wear ankle boots with all kinds of shorts. Why do I love this footwear so much? For their versatility and awesome ways, you can style them. If you are sick and tired of your sandals and classic pumps, I do recommend to give your favorite ankle boots some love this Summer season. There are plenty of ways to wear this footwear during warm months and one of them is adding a pair of shorts. This outfit combo is a great way for freshening your hot weather look. The result is gonna make you stand out from the crowd and give you a nice street casual look. Don’t be afraid to experiment and try something new!
1. Washed blue denim shorts look simple and relaxed. Pair them with a white tank top and cream-gray cardigan. Complete this outfit with lace-up cream white flat ankle boots.
Continue reading What Shorts To Wear With Ankle Boots