In this article, we are going to see do’s of wearing a red dress in real life. You are about to find out what color shoes to wear with a red dress, what jewelry and accessories you can add to this beautiful garment. If you do want to wear such dress to parties and various social events, you need a self-confidence and proper understanding for what reason you are going to wear it. Be aware, this color will immediately make you the center of everyone’s attention, but you do need to know the right balance. It’s very important to choose a proper shade of red color. If you are going to attend a daytime event, I recommend choosing a bright color design and a darker shade for evening. Women with lighter skin color look great in dark red dresses, while darker skin ladies look awesome in bright red-orange designs. Speaking of colors match, I recommend to choose red on red, add black or white accents. Speaking of brightness, don’t be afraid to wear red with metallic shoes and jewelry.
1. Dark red 1/2 sleeve tailored frock embellished with sequins looks classy and feminine. Add velvet bright red heeled pumps and miniature leather clutch.
2. If you do want to feel a relaxed touch during special occasions, then you should try on this classic red shift dress. Complete it with black leather stiletto pumps and bright red patent leather mini bag.
3. A one-shoulder red dress can be a nice alternative to LBD, just add a mini black clutch and sexy black heeled sandals embellished with shiny white stones.
4. Dark red velvet mini dress with spaghetti straps ideally matches special events. I do recommend to wear it with classic black pumps. If you do make a statement, add an evening gold clutch bag embellished with tassels.
5. Looking for a way to underline your girlishness? Try this sleeveless fit-and-flare red dress in white dots. Add a white skinny belt and glossy black leather mannish flat shoes. If it’s cold outside, cover your dress with a black tailored coat.
6. Lace sleeveless pencil dress in a muted red color can be worn with blush pointed-toe heels.
7. Some women keep things simple. Go for a sleeveless red dress and cover it with a sleeveless cream-gray coat. Add light gray flat loafers and cool black rounded shades.
8. Perforated 3/4 sleeve fit-and-flare dress looks sweet and ladylike. Add glossy dark red shoulder clutch and black pointed-toe heels.
9. Long-sleeve pencil dress in dark red color embellished with silver embroidery looks chic and voguish. Add a dark red double-breasted coat and slouchy heeled boots.
10. Asymmetric pleated V-neck dress with spaghetti straps in bright red color looks awesome with a white-gold biker jacket and pointed-toe red heels.
11. If you do want to wear a red dress in a casual way, then go for this sheer red striped fit-and-flare sleeveless dress and cover it with a blue denim jacket. Add a quilted black leather backpack and classic black trainers.
12. Halter-neck sleeveless red summer dress can be complemented with heeled red sandals and classic mini clutch bag.
13. If it’s Winter season outside, you are free to choose a long-sleeve red dress. Add creamy-white fur jacket and cream blush Mary Janes.
14. The last but not least is a sleeveless pencil dress in classic red color. Add black fur coat, classy black pumps, and miniature black clutch.