In this article, I am going to show you what accessories and shoes you can wear with a blue dress. This year we see bright colors are trending. New season requires us to update our wardrobe, that’s why I recommend you to buy a blue dress. No matter what is the length and style of blue dress, you gonna always look fresh, bright and feminine in it. I do like to see women who combine blue dresses with all kinds of jackets, starting from leather perfecto to cardigans and classy blazers. Your footwear can match the color of your frock, bag or jacket. This season I see lots of nude shoes combined with blue color. If you are going to visit some kind of special event or cocktail party you can add shiny silver footwear. For a formal occasion, I recommend to go for black heels.
1. This bright blue sleeveless shift dress looks awesome with white pointed-toe heels. You can add some patterns to this combo by wearing a cream-white cape-coat in bright Paisley print, as well as matching the print miniature handbag.
2. Light blue necktie sleeveless shirtdress is ideal for casual walks on the town. Add pastel blue slip-on’s and embellished rounded sunglasses.
3. How about wearing a pastel blue sleeveless dress with dark blue heeled sandals.
4. If you are going to attend a very special event and you need to look at your best, I suggest you try on a sleeveless lace maxi gown in pastel light blue color. Complete it with cute pointed-toe heels and envelope clutch.
5. A maxi beach gown in light blue color can be a perfect match for wearing with a straw sunhat and shiny gold slides.
6. Keep it all in blue! A belted 1/2 sleeve frock perfectly matches pointed-toe pumps and shoulder bag.
7. Dark blue velvet dress with long sleeves looks sophisticated. Wear it to boho style parties. Add heeled black pumps with gold ankle cuffs.
8. Cute sleeveless dress with a flared skirt looks retro inspired. Just add matching pastel blue sandals and clutch bag.
9. Relaxed fit denim blue dress with ruffle detailing can be updated with cream-white loafers and rounded sunglasses.
10. Pinafore blue denim dress looks casual. Try it on with chevron print white slides.
11. Maxi lightweight gown looks refined and ladylike. Add blush belt, pink clutch and heeled sandals embellished with fur.
12. The cream blue strapless short dress looks sweet and girlish. Add white blazer and stiletto pumps in white color.
13. Dark blue shift dress with an embroidered V-neckline is worn with suede rich blue ankle boots.
14. Pastel blue dress with long sleeves is embroidered with lace-up detailing. Add light blue handbag and matching heeled peep-toe pumps.
15. An off-shoulder dress in light blue color complimented with blush skinny belt can be covered with pastel blue blazer in floral print. Add blush pointed-toe heeled pumps and a cute shoulder bag to wear it to brunches.
16. The same off-shoulder frock can be worn as a road-trip ensemble.
17. This one-shoulder dress in bright blue color is ideal for cocktail parties. Add rich blue pointed-toe pumps and stud earrings.
18. Blue denim mini dress embellished with ruffles looks pretty chic. Add block-heeled black ankle-strap sandals.
19. Chambray light blue shirt-dress in denim is ideal for casual walks on the streets. Add white lace-up sneakers and gray-white backpack.
20. Light blue sleeveless frock embellished with floral embroidery can be used as a summer essential. Add navy leather scalloped tote bag, espadrille peep-toe mules, and light yellow buttoned cardigan.
21. A cream-blue shift dress can be layered under draped beige jacket. Add lovely pointed-toe ankle-strap heels.