This year we see a comeback of metallic dresses. This shiny wardrobe piece is designed for women who want to underline their sexiness. In this article, I am going to show you what color shoes you can choose to wear with metallic dresses. What does really matters in a finding an appropriate footwear for a metallic dress is the right balance. Bright frocks unwittingly draw attention to its wearer, that’s why you should go for neutral color shoes. If you are a beginner to this trend, then there are dresses completed with shiny metallic sequin decorations that appear as a pattern. Make sure to wear footwear that doesn’t attract more attention than your dress. Don’t be afraid to wear two-tone shoes. Avoid shiny heels, it will only ruin your outfit’s balance, that’s why I recommend sticking to neutral classics.
1. The cool thing about silver and blue sequined V-neck spaghetti strap cocktail dress are that it looks great with almost any footwear design. If you are a beginner to sequins trend, then you definitely should go for black ankle-boots. They are simple neutrals.
2. Black long-sleeve dress in silver and gold pattern looks fresh and easy to style. Try it on with ankle-strap black pointed-toe heeled pumps and a shiny silvery metallic biker jacket.
3. Shiny gold long-sleeve pencil frock is updated with black drop earrings, pointed-toe black pumps, and miniature black clutch.
4. You can mix silver V-neck cocktail mini dress with gold high-heeled sandals.
5. I am so in love with this gold sleeveless frock completed in a floral pattern. Add black bolero and brown suede heeled pumps.
6. Long-sleeve white-silver metallic lace dress looks impressive with black pointed-toe pumps and cream-gray handbag.
7. In love with stripes? How about wearing black-white and gold striped dress with a black blazer and pointed-toe heeled black pumps.
8. Another eye-catching pencil dress in shiny silvery sequins with flared bell sleeves can be a perfect choice for special events. Add embroidered clutch bag, black heeled sandals and black bolero embellished with fur.
9. Gold-white slip dress with spaghetti straps looks awesome. Style it with white-gold pumps and cream fur jacket.
10. Long-sleeve gold wrap V-neck dress looks gorgeous with platform heeled sandals. Add a red clutch to underline your sexiness.
11. The blue-silver long dress looks 1970’s inspired. Add cream-white short fur jacket and bronze heeled pumps.