Today’s blog post is about pink dresses and how to wear them with different color shoes. Many women avoid wearing pink dresses, all because of stupid stereotypes! Lots of ladies associate themselves as a little girl, who pulled on a sweet pink dress to a Kindergarten party. I personally imagine myself as a blue-eyed blond girl wearing fuchsia. Pink dresses will easily make you stand-out, that’s why you should definitely have at least one frock in your closet. But we are here to understand how to combine such dress with the right pair of shoes. I’ve got some ideas to share with you. If you do want to look classy without stepping out of your comfort zone, then try on black pumps. If you want to feel comfortable, go for pink shoes. Metallic hue footwear will draw more attention. Skin tone nude heels can elongate your legs and be an ideal finishing touch. Remember, your choice of shoe can make the outfit sweet and modern.
1. A simple blush dress with spaghetti straps looks simple and relaxed. Pair it with rounded blush sunglasses and white strappy flat sandals.
2. Blush V-neck dress in floral print looks ladylike and classy. Complement it with strappy heeled pastel purple sandals.
3. Bright pink short-sleeve dress in gorgeous floral print looks fabulous. Finish it with pink pumps and quilted pink clutch bag. Add drop earrings, shiny white gold ring, and necklace.
4. Cream-blush dress with spaghetti straps and perforated details can be used for casual wear on the streets. Add cream-beige shoulder bag, flat sandals, and blush sunglasses.
5. Chiffon pleated draped V-neck dress in cream blush color can be a perfect choice for wearing with black heeled peep-toe sandals.
6. Lace cream-blush frock in floral print ideally matches for cocktail parties. Add sexy heels and cream blush shoulder bag for a very special event.
7. A simple sleeveless shirtdress in cream pink color can be covered with an orange-red biker jacket. You can add simple red sandals so they can match your jacket.
8. Pastel-pink lace frock looks pretty and ladylike. Add baby blue coat, matching color leather bag and pointed-toe pumps in the blush color.
9. If you want to wear an edgy outfit, then you definitely should give a try to this fuchsia dress with black leather sleeves. Add a black leather jacket and black ankle boots.
10. Cream blush lace dress with spaghetti straps can be covered with pastel pink biker jacket. Add black-red pointed-toe heels.
11. Deep V-neck sherbet pink dress with long sleeves is a perfect office party dress. Add blush pointed-toe heels and blush structured handbag.
12. Salmon pink shift dress with black collar and long sleeves has a relaxed touch. Add black rounded sunglasses, salmon pink shoulder bag, and pointed-toe black leather pumps.
13. A Hot pink off-the-shoulder dress can make a wow statement. Pair it with doughnuts inspired clutch and pink loafers.
14. Fuchsia shift dress with black color detailing is a great choice for women who want to feel relaxed. Add black shoulder clutch bag and pointed-toe black leather heels.
15. The same dress can be complemented with black stiletto pumps.
16. Wrap long-sleeve dress in a relaxed fit is ideal for wearing to special occasions. Add stiletto sandals and gorgeous stud earrings.
17. Turtleneck sweater dress in cream pink color ideally matches this fur collar draped coat and OTK boots.
18. This casual light pink halter neck sleeveless dress can make a wow statement. Add aviator sunglasses, blush structured handbag and classy heeled sandals.
19. Bright pink lace pencil-cut sleeveless dress is an incredible garment that looks awesome with cream blush strappy pumps and floral print cream-white handbag.
20. A lightweight blush peasant dress with short sleeves is simple and ladylike. Add rounded white sunglasses, white collarless bomber jacket, and embellished white loafers.
21. A sleeveless cream-pink dress is extremely versatile. Try it on with white sneakers and wide-brim straw hat.
22. Knife-pleated halter-neck sleeveless frock is finished with strappy heeled sandals.