Every woman wants to look unique, no matter where she goes. A black dress is considered to be a win-win choice. In this article, I want to show you best shoes you can wear with a cocktail black dress. Of course, it all depends on what is the style and length of your frock. If you are going to wear a long evening dress, then you definitely should add high-heeled black boat shoes or metallic heels. If you have chosen a sweet-looking LBD, then you are free to experiment, just make sure everything is balanced. You can keep it simple with classic heels in dark neutral color, or make a wow effect with party pumps in a bright print. Don’t be afraid to add fabulous flats, as they are perfect for long walks! Frankly speaking, black frock looks fabulous with many shoes! Indeed, there are so many options to choose from!
1. Keep things simple by wearing a short-sleeve black dress embellished with gold buttons complimented with classy heeled black glossy pumps and miniature black leather clutch. This look can work almost anywhere!
2. To underline your sophistication, I recommend choosing this beautiful fitted black dress with lapels and spaghetti straps. Add ankle-strap high-heeled black sandals and mini black leather clutch.
3. Or keep things sexier with a lace black dress and edgy high heeled booties.
4. Sleeveless shift dress embroidered with stones looks fancy and ready to party! Add gold high-heeled sandals and pearl earrings.
5. Black cape layered dress in slim fit can be complimented with a wide belt. Add sexy high-heeled pointed toe black pumps with gold details.
6. Off-shoulder flared LBD with peplum 1/2 sleeves can be worn with dark red heeled pumps.
7. Fabulous off-shoulder cape-dress looks fabulous! Add tasseled round clutch, and platform stilettos.
8. Off-shoulder black pencil dress is updated with leopard print clutch and pointed-toe caged leopard print pumps.
9. A simple black tank dress looks simple and relaxed. Add black flat pumps.
10.Shiny spaghetti strap LBD is updated with blush clutch and nude ankle-strap heeled sandals.
11. Black frock with peplum detailing is worn with heeled classic black pumps.
12. Strapless LBD is a glamor choice for a cocktail party! Add shiny heeled sandals and voguish heeled sandals.
13. Another simple sleeveless LBD is worn with a miniature black handbag and heeled black pumps embellished with white pearls.