How to become a queen of the beach? It’s quite easy, all you need is a perfect Summer dress that can be worn to the beach. After all, a simple walk to the seaside can end up in some kind of adventure! That’s why you need a perfect look that is both great for a beach walk and romantic dinner. You will need a nice dress that can emphasize your best assets and hide areas you don’t want to show. It has to be comfortable, easily pulled on and off, as well as dry quickly. This year we can wear maxi gowns as well as loose-fit tunics with wide sleeves. Speaking of possible fabrics, I recommend buying dresses made of cotton, chiffon or silk. By the way, knitted crochet frocks look incredibly chic! If you do want to look stylish, then you definitely should give a try to printed or bright colored dress. You can still find florals, animal prints, nautical motives, as well as basic T-dresses. Take a moment and find something that can brighten up your summer season.
1. Keep it simple and pair your striped spaghetti strap dress with cute pom-poms embellished sandals, chevron print wide-brim hat, and a straw bucket bag.
2. This sleeveless pastel blue dress in white plaid print can be updated with a blue tote bag, rounded mirrored sunglasses, and white Birkenstocks.
3. An off-shoulder cream-beige dress looks pretty chic with a straw sunhat, oversized sunglasses, and strappy white sandals. A result looks super chic and easy to wear.
4. A slim blue dress looks casual, try it with chevron print one-piece swimsuit and dark blue flat sandals.
5. A black halter dress ideally matches black espadrilles and a straw sunhat.
6. Go for a fit-and-flare LBD and add a bright orange necklace, floral print skinny belt, green pointed-toe pumps and straw tote bag.
7. Put on a big straw floppy hat to make this wrap light gray sleeveless dress look beach ready.
8. Opt for a pastel-blue front knotted shirt-dress and complete it with blue-white wide-brim sunhat and pastel blue flat sandals.
9. An off-shoulder pastel red T-dress looks sweet and ladylike with straw brimmed hat, straw tote bag, and thong sandals. You can complete this outfit by adding tortoise Clubmaster sunglasses.
10. Pastel white tank dress can make you look relaxed and sweet. Complete this frock by adding graphic print tote bag, aviator sunglasses, and white sandals.
11. The yellow maxi sleeveless gown can give you a statement look. Complete it with flat thong sandals and marvelous clutch bag.
12. A blush sleeveless relaxed-fit dress looks awesome with matching color accessories.
13. Paisley print sundress with front cut-out can look more interesting if worn with strappy, fringed flat sandals.
14. Make a wow statement with a chiffon red long dress by teaming it with a denim long jacket, blush flat sandals and red tote bag.
15. Blue chambray sleeveless printed tunic dress can look surprisingly awesome with a straw tote bag, white Panama hat, and strappy flat espadrilles.
16. Keep things simple yet chic with white semi-sheer lace dress teamed with a brimmed hat, printed bucket bag, oversized sunglasses and thong sandals.
17. Another great-looking maxi gown completed with flip-flops and amazing light blue straw sunhat.
18. Don’t be afraid to wear an elongated shirt-dress with your favorite bikini set. Make sure to match colors.
19. Speaking of colors match, go for a short-sleeve white frock with pastel orange outlines and style it with white bikini set.
20. How gorgeous is this strapless ruffled dress in pastel green? It can be updated with simple sandals and shoulder bag.
21. A high-neck slim-fit dress in tropical print can be updated with gladiator sandals and fringed brown bag.
22. Pastel green T-dress looks awesome with white shower slides and rounded sunglasses.
23. White maxi gown in floral print can be a perfect match for wearing with cream-beige floppy hat and blush sunglasses. In love with this scalloped blush bikini set.
24. High-neck boho print sleeveless dress looks relaxed and easy to style. Pair it with thong sandals.
25. Another eye-catching maxi gown in a relaxed fit. Style it with pretty sandals, cream-brown fedora hat, and blush bikini set.
26. White semi-sheer tunic dress in yellow floral print can be a perfect choice for summer beach dates. Style it with yellow sunglasses, bright yellow tote bag, and cool sandals.
27. What can be better than this bright pink floral lace dress with spaghetti straps? Style it with pink thong sandals, blush wide-brim hat and mustard tote bag.
28. Halter-neck printed lightweight dress can be worn with all your favorite straw brimmed hat and straw tote bag.
29. The sleeveless black relaxed dress can be updated with a cute straw hat and metallic pointed-toe shoes.
30. A striped white sleeveless frock is great for cocktail hours. Try it to the beach restaurant by adding white Panama hat, rounded sunglasses, fringed black shoulder clutch and black slides.