Today’s article is dedicated to pastel color blazers and ways to wear them this year. Everyone loves pastel colors and it’s no wonder why, they are sweet, gentle and ladylike, but you should pay attention combining them with your clothes. One misstep and you can end up looking like a little child. I do recommend to take a look at these outfit ideas and see the best ways how to wear pastel blazers. Once you buy a stylish pastel color blazer, you can wear it with light neutral colors, or pastel shades. Keep in mind, bright colors can disharmonize your blazer. The following collection includes different ways how to make pastel blazer look great with your everyday clothes.
1. Turquoise blazer matches this high-neck white sleeveless blouse tucked in printed pastel shorts. Add pastel violet strappy heeled sandals and cream blush handbag.
2. Pastel blue blazer matches light purple sleeveless blouse teamed with wrap pencil skirt in light blue color.
3. Pastel blue blazer can be a nice addition to this tie neck blush blouse tucked in navy blue shorts. Add low heel blush pumps and pastel blue shoulder bag.
4. If you do want to look sweet and ladylike, go for a light blue blazer and wear it over blue printed sleeveless shift dress.
5. Salmon pink blazer looks pretty sweet and ladylike paired with a printed shift dress and blue accessories. In love with a blue shoulder bag and ankle-strap heeled sandals.
6. Pastel peach blazer makes a wow effect worn with a sleeveless pastel green blouse tucked in flared white skirt. Add pastel peach leather bag and pastel green platform heeled closed-toe sandals.
7. Sherbet pink blazer looks sweet enough for wearing with white T-shirt and cuffed washed blue jeans. Add nude pointed-toe heels, statement silver necklace, and tortoise sunglasses.
8. Cream-white double-breasted blazer looks refined and ladylike. It can be a nice addition to the light red sleeveless blouse with a slouchy neck tucked in a shiny sequined mini skirt. Add a black wide-brim hat and cute criss-cross beige sandals.
9. A lovely light blue blazer can be worn atop white tie-neck blouse tucked in tailored dark blue trousers. Add pointed-toe pumps and cream-white structured handbag.
What Can You Wear With Pastel Pink Blazers
My favorite pastel color is pink, that’s why I decided to show you different ways how to wear pastel pink blazers on the streets. You are about to see simple and easy to copy combinations that can look awesome on you.
10. Light pink structured suit jacket ideally matches semi-sheer cargo white tank top tucked in dark blue skinny jeans. Complete this look with a floral print handbag and strappy high-heeled sandals.
12. Cream-pink structured suit jacket looks pretty chic with a floral print halter neck dress and blush pumps.
13. Blush blazer with yellow lapels ideally suits washed blue skinnies and sleeveless white top. Add salmon pink leather handbag and neon yellow pumps.
14. Light pink suit jacket looks simple and relaxed. Pair it with a striped T-shirt and cuffed gray-blue jeans. Complete this outfit with blush peep-toe wedge pumps and statement black sunglasses.
15. V-neck denim dress with spaghetti straps looks casual, but you can dress it up with a blush blazer! Complete this smart-casual look with a cool black backpack and light pink slip-on shoes.
16. If you do want to feel relaxed, but less casual, then I recommend to try on a floral print black sundress with spaghetti straps and team it with a blush blazer and heeled black sandals.
17. This blush blazer will be an ideal choice for wearing with semi-sheer blush crop bra-top. Add cuffed regular fit jeans in blue wash color and pointed-toe heeled pumps in light pink color.
18. Collarless blush blazer teamed with white long-sleeve top and ripped boyfriend jeans will underline your femininity. How about adding black aviator sunglasses, ankle strap heeled sandals and white clutch bag.
19. Double-breasted blush suit-jacket can make a wow effect no matter where you are. Add sleeveless high-neck cream-blush top, knife-pleated midi skirt in pastel pink and cream blush caged and heeled pumps.
20. Classic light pink blazer matches white sleeveless blouse tucked in tailored light gray shorts. Add cream-gray structured handbag and light pink heeled pumps.
21. If you do want to look sexy on the streets, then you should go for a light pink blazer and wear it over white T-shirt half-tucked in ripped washed blue jeans. Complete this outfit with heeled white sandals and cream-white structured handbag.
22. Cream blush suit jacket is a lovely addition to white T-shirt half-tucked in blue denim shorts. Add fedora hat and oversized sunglasses.
23. Crossover front jumpsuit in black color looks simple and laidback. Team it with a blush pink crepe blazer and pastel pink heeled pumps.