I decided to show you latest trends in the world of swimwear. You are about to see impressive bikinis that are easy to wear at the beach covering up with lightweight tunics and kimonos. You can go for solid color essentials, classic bikinis with black outlines, jungle print, cute florals, metallic shade retro inspired designs, sexy straps, high neck bikinis, bright color classics, etc. The main idea of bikinis is to show off the maximum merits of woman’s body. Every style showcased in this collection can be easily updated with different cover-ups. Take a close-up look at these bikinis and choose the one that can make you the center of everyone’s attention.
1. Crispy white bandeau bikini set will be a perfect match for your body. Try it on with a cute pastel pink tank top and white shorts in pink palm tree print. Complete this combo by adding pastel pink fringed flat sandals, white straw tote bag, wide-brim sun hat and cat-eye white sunglasses.
2. Pastel orange bikini set with black outlines can be a perfect eye-grabber. Try it on with a white tunic, black thong sandals, and rounded black shades.
3. If you do like shine like a star, go for a metallic hue bikini set completed with straps. This glamor bikini looks sophisticated. You can style it with rounded sunglasses, strappy flat sandals, and striped clutch bag.
4. Black-white gingham print bikini set with pink outlines looks vibrant and glamor. Complete it with aviator shades and classic straw tote bag.
5. Pretty bikini set with high-neck top in green palm tree print is a perfect choice for underlining your creativity. You can add statement oversized sunglasses, black leather high gladiator sandals, and straw tote bag.
6. Black bikini set in classic floral print can be updated with platform flip-flops, abstract print tote bag, and aviator sunglasses.
7. Bright blue bikini set is a perfect way to underline your femininity. Try it on with printed flip-flops, cream-white floppy hat, and rounded sunglasses.
8. Looking for a way to underline your uniqueness? Go for a maroon color bikini with ruffled sleeve top and high-waisted bottoms. Add white sandals, navy white striped tote bag, and statement sunglasses.
9. Black bikini set with sexy straps looks simple, so why don’t you give a much-needed fun pop of color, like this lightweight multi-colored kimono.
10. Abstract geometric print bikini set looks fresh and bright. Add cute bucket bag and strappy flat pumps.
11. Dark maroon bikini set with strappy details looks voguish. Cover it with a cute light pink tunic. Don’t forget about footwear, choose a pointed-toe pair of flats.
12. Black bikini set with scalloped detailing is a classic design for women who want to keep things simple and ladylike, as well make their figures look streamlined. Add black shorts, so you can wear this set to the beach bars.
13. Another eye-catching navy blue bikini set with strappy details. It’s a perfect style for wearing with floral print kimonos, ankle-cuff flat sandals, and a fringed bag.
14. The dark blue bikini looks nautical inspired. You can wear it with white tank top, blue-white chevron print crochet shorts and cute tote bag.
15. All in blush shade! A beautiful blush one shoulder bikini set can be updated with blush sarong, wedge sandals, and straw sun hat.
16. If you are into crochet swimwear, then you definitely should give a try to this crochet blush bikini set.
17. A fabulous halter neck monokini in salmon-pink color is a wonderful style to show off your individuality.
18. High-neck bikini set in blue-white tribal print looks extravagant and feminine. Complete it with stones embroidered thong sandals.
19. Pastel blue bikini set will be a perfect choice for wearing under white kimono.
20. All in yellow! A ruffled bandeau bikini set can be updated with yellow sunglasses and matching color flip-flops.