This time we talk about trendy one-piece swimsuits for upcoming hot season wear. It’s no secret, every year we see little or drastic changes in bathing suit fashion. That’s why you better keep an eye and see what’s trending now! One-piece swimsuits take the lead position in the swimwear fashion. Many popular brands offer a wide selection of solid color swimsuits, as well eye-catching designs complimented with original prints, fringes, and laces. Sexy swimsuits with deep V that are so must-have this season. They are ideal for fancy parties, sun baths, and beach parties. Lots of celebrities wear such swimwear as bodysuits adding maxi skirts. Speaking of sexiness, you definitely should give a try to monokinis with beautiful cut-outs. This design will undoubtedly underline all perfections of your body. So, the upcoming beach season is full of voluminous ruffles, bright colors, floral and jungle prints, geometric patterns, sexy cut-outs, etc. Anyway, let’s have a more detailed look at some of this year’s favorites.
1. Pastel turquoise halter neck swimsuit can be covered with a blush printed bomber jacket. Add white espadrille sandals, blush tote bag and black sunglasses.
2. Turquoise ruffle swimsuit looks sweet and girlish. Try it on with a strapless light blue maxi gown, oversized green-blue sunglasses, and turquoise flat sandals.
3. This white tunic is an ideal beach cover-up for fuchsia halter-neck one-piece swimsuit. Add platform espadrille white sandals and rounded blue mirrored sunglasses.
4. Retro print swimsuit with spaghetti straps looks simple. Add rounded sunglasses, white Panama hat, and criss-cross slides.
5. Criss-cross black swimsuit in abstract jungle print looks glamor and modern. Add black-white striped wide-brim sun hat, black leather tote bag, and oversized sunglasses.
6. Maroon halter-neck swimsuit has a timeless appeal.
7. This tribal print blue one-piece swimsuit can be a great choice for underlining your individuality. Try it on under a turquoise tank dress. Complete this look adding glossy red flat pumps and hobo gray shoulder bag.
8. If you are sick of bright colors, go for this black one-piece swimsuit in cool abstract geometric print. Add black tunic dress, black-white tote bag, and cream-white peep-toe heeled mules.
9. Black-white printed swimwear can be layered under white semi-sheer tunic dress. Add snakeskin print loafers and floral print carryall.
10. White halterneck swimsuit with black leaf print can be updated with rounded sunglasses, black-white printed carryall, and woven wedges.
11. Pastel color-blocking scuba-inspired swimsuit looks pretty chic with rounded sunglasses and floral print flip-flops.
12. The turquoise one-piece ruched swimsuit can be updated with a sheer white tunic and straw floppy hat.
13. How many likes for this white strapless swimsuit?
14. White-blue printed bathing suit is ideal for hot Summer days ad the beach. Add wide-brim sun hat and cute sandals.
15. Fuchsia halter-neck swimsuit can be worn with matching color accessories, like flip-flops and straw tote bag.
16. The one-shoulder maroon one-piece swimsuit looks ideal under halter-neck cream-white flared dress.
17. This color will drive everyone crazy! Love the eye-catching hue.
18. Brown one-piece swimsuit with white outlines and the skinny belt has a retro touch. Add black wide-brim sun hat and sexy heeled sandals.
19. An off-shoulder black ruffle swimsuit is always a good choice. Add bright yellow mirrored sunglasses, red-white striped bag, and sexy heeled red sandals.
20. Look for fun print swimwear? Go for banana print design! Add denim shorts and cute straw hat.
21. Retro inspired one-piece swimsuit in blush color can be covered with a lightweight kimono.
22. Dark blue one-piece swimsuit with blue-white striped details looks insanely hot and ready for sun baths! Add blue-white striped tote bag and thong sandals.
23. This one is made for great adventures!
24. Pastel blue ruched swimwear can make you look and feel summery cool! Add white tote bag, fancy necklace, and black Wayfarers.
25. An orange swimwear will be a perfect addition to any Summer beach party!
26. The abstract print one-piece swimsuit can be worn as a bodysuit, just add ripped washed blue denim cut-offs, white crochet tank top, straw fedora hat and aviator sunglasses.
27. Red-white gingham print swimsuit looks retro inspired! Love the touch of a pin up style in this fancy looking swimwear.