I want to draw your attention to bright yellow dresses and how to wear them with different footwear. Yellow can be worn with various colors. It can be easily combined with acid hues, as well as with pastel shades.
1. Keep it bright and Paris inspired! Go for a long-sleeve embellished yellow dress. Pair it with a red cape, black beret hat and ankle-strap block-heeled sandals.
Today’s fashion offers different shades of yellow. If you are afraid of wearing too bright tones, then you can choose a lighter shade that can be much easier to combine with such colors, as blue, black or green. Speaking of shoes, then all depends on your frock’s style and what is the season outside. For instance, an evening yellow dress can be worn with peep-toe heeled sandals during the summertime, or with classy pumps during the fall. The shoe color depends on your prerogatives, they can be white, pastel colored, bright blue, fuchsia, red or orange. You can coordinate footwear color with a layering piece. If you want to wear yellow pencil dress to the office, then I recommend starting with a simple combination that includes black blazer and classic black heels. Those of you who want to wear a yellow dress in their everyday lives, you are free to choose whatever footwear you like, starting from heels and sandals to boots, loafers and ballet pumps.
2. The bright gold-yellow sleeveless dress looks sexy and hot thanks to its choker detailing. Add black pointed-toe heels and mini clutch to underline your femininity.
3. A simple pastel yellow midi frock looks simple and retro inspired. Add matching color heeled pumps and blue-yellow clutch bag.
4. Bright yellow cape-dress can freshen up with studded block-heel sandals. A perfect summery look for everyday walks on the town.
5. Rich yellow ruffle dress looks fun and powerful! Add simple sandals or classy heels. I recommend to pair it with black pumps and miniature clutch bag.
6. Pastel yellow sleeveless flared frock is another fun choice! Add a skinny brown leather belt, flat light brown pumps and matching the color handbag.
7. One shoulder rich yellow pencil dress is an ideal choice for wearing to evening parties. It looks fresh and ladylike. Add black cape jacket and strappy heeled shiny silvery sandals.
8. A sleeveless V-neck dress looks simple. It is an ideal choice for casual parties. Add ankle-strap black pumps and mini clutch bag.
9. Keep things bright with this yellow long-sleeve dress with embellished neckline, blue bow-tie and black cuffs. Add multi-colored ankle-boots.
10. Pastel yellow sleeveless knitted pencil frock looks a bit dull? Add pointed-toe red pumps! By the way, I have a post where are shown this season’s best yellow dresses, if you didn’t check it, then you definitely should see them now!
11. This lovely bright yellow maxi gown looks incredibly chic with purple pointed-toe pumps.
12. A sleeveless cocktail frock in bright yellow color will be an ideal choice for wearing with pointed-toe black leather pumps.
13. If you do want to try an edgy style, then how about teaming pastel yellow lace dress with black leather jacket and lace-up black heeled sandals.