In this article, I am going to show you interesting shoes to wear with one color maxi dresses. The versatility of maxi gown is insane! Everyone is falling for this trend, that’s why I decided to dig deeper and find interesting footwear designs you can pair with a maxi gown. YYou can dress it up, or experiment a bit with different styles. The right balance is a very important thing. The key is to have balls to experiment with specific silhouettes and find the one that will make your body look feminine and fresh. I do love to see women who manage to wear maxi gowns with heels. Sure, you might not see what shoes are under the maxi gown, but this footwear can visually elongate its wearer silhouette. Think of classic pumps, heeled sandals, and wedges. Just make sure the dress and shoes are ideally harmonized one with another. You can wear something practical, like a maxi gown and flat shoes, like gladiator sandals, ballet pumps, as well as loafers. If you are more into an edgy look, then you can definitely give a try to simple trainers or biker-inspired boots. Take a close up look at the following outfit ideas and tell me your thoughts in the comments below.
1. V-neck maxi dress in black color with draped sleeves can be a perfect choice for wearing with perforated black stiletto ankle boots. Add drop earrings and zebra print wrap scarf.
2. Aztec print pastel blue maxi gown looks awesome with cream-white metallic thong sandals and straw wide-brim hat.
3. Make a wow effect at a very special glamor party! Try on this sheer black maxi gown with OTK black boots. Complete this outfit with a tasseled black leather shoulder bag and chunky tasseled necklace.
4. This airy dark blue sleeveless gown with lace top looks sophisticated and ladylike. Add a floral necklace and black heeled pumps.
5. A peasant white sleeveless gown is ideal for Summer season wear. Add multicolor printed clutch, white sunglasses with yellow lenses and thong sandals in Aztec print.
6. Another gorgeous V-neck maxi gown in shiny silver metallic hue. Add cat-eye sunglasses and silver metallic ankle-strap sandals.
7. That’s a pretty blue short-sleeve maxi gown. Pair it with matching color pumps and shiny sequin metallic clutch.
8. Make things look urban inspired. This combination is great for street walks on the town. We see a sleeveless halter-neck gray maxi dress complemented with a gray beanie, white sneakers, and cream-gray carryall.
9. The dark maroon spaghetti-strap gown looks voguish and somewhat edgy. Add black leather heeled sandals and simple jewelry.
10. A sherbet purple spaghetti strap maxi dress looks simple and boho inspired. Add thong sandals or strappy flat sandals.
11. Turquoise Maxi sleeveless dress with side high slit is updated with a silver metallic shoulder bag and matching color heels.
12. The strapless pink airy gown can underline your femininity. Add pastel purple platform peep-toe heeled sandals and elegant jewelry.
13. Rich red open back maxi gown with spaghetti straps looks airy and fresh. Complete it with embroidered block-heeled sandals.
14. Pastel red high-neck sleeveless gown looks simple and chic. Add matching color accessories, including my favorite salmon red glossy heeled pumps and pastel green blazer.