Yes, it’s Summer outside and you definitely should choose weather appropriate clothes. Today’s topic is dedicated to beach style shorts and how to wear them in real life. Summer shorts have to be practical, comfortable and stylish. This year you can find classic, short, elongated, loose-fit and printed shorts for showing off your individuality at the beach. Of course, not every pair is designed for the beach. I recommend choosing the ones made of linen, cotton or denim. You should always buy shorts made of natural fabrics. I personally wear relaxed-fit shorts, as they can be easily pulled on, even if your body is wet. Below are gathered simple and easy to style outfit combinations for women who want to show off their individuality.
1. Make max from ripped denim shorts by adding gray crop tank top, orange rounded sunglasses and shortened kimono embellished with fringes. If you do want to add a sexy touch, go for black bra-top embellished with lace detailing.
2. I do like to see women who keep it casual by wearing blush denim shorts in white heart print with white tank top, flip-flops and straw tote bag.
3. Lace blue shorts look awesome with a scalloped black bikini top and neon blue hoodie.
4. Not into classic and casual outfits? Go for boho-chic update by teaming printed shorts with a maroon top with spaghetti straps and denim vest. Complete this look by adding a yellow leather bag and strappy sandals.
5. Keep your ensemble bright and simple with a sleeveless black-white striped top and white tailored shorts. Complete this combo by adding white espadrilles, straw tote bag, and aviator sunglasses.
6. A sporty look is always in! A matching set of crop top and shorts looks bright and easy to combine. Style it with transparent yellow Wayfarers, orange quilted shoulder bag, and white visor hat.
7. Sometimes you just need to keep it simple with relaxed black shorts, dark blue shortened top with spaghetti straps, floral print blue kimono, black cat-eye sunglasses, dark blue bag and black leather gladiator sandals.
8. You can update your Summer casual look with simple basics, like washed blue denim shorts and sleeveless gray top. Add yellow espadrilles, straw tote bag, and animal print oversized cat-eye sunglasses.
9. Black can be fun and chic. Combine black relaxed shorts with striped cut-out crop top, wide-brim sun hat and white flat sandals.
10. An off-shoulder white peasant tunic shortened top looks impressive with striped tailored shorts embellished with white lace.
11. In love with florals? Pastel turquoise tank top in floral print ideally matches blush-peach floral lace shorts. Complete this outfit with pink wedge sandals and cool shades.
12. Pair your super feminine scalloped pastel-blue spaghetti strap top with brown tailored shorts, aviator shades, pastel blue sandals and matching color fedora hat.
13. All in black-white! A printed white T-shirt makes a wow effect paired with black denim shorts, white high-top trainers in black print. You can also add black baseball cap, black rounded shades, and black backpack.
14. Pastel blue knitted tank top looks simple, try it on with floral print shorts and pastel blue heeled sandals.
15. Pinstripe sleeveless knotted shirt ideally matches washed blue frayed denim shorts. Keep it simple and feminine by adding white sandals and rounded sunglasses.
16. A colorful bikini set can be worn under turquoise blouse teamed with black-white striped shorts and color-blocking heeled sandals.
17. Black swim shorts embellished with fringes look awesome teamed with printed sleeveless top and strappy flat sandals.
18. How about doing some sports? A printed blue hoodie ideally matches black shorts with white outlines and flat sandals.
19. Tailored black shorts embellished with white buttons can be styled with a black-white striped tee and brown leather heeled sandals.
20. Sometimes all you need is to pair simple essentials, like a denim shirt, pastel yellow crochet tank top and black tailored shorts.