This time I want to show you best ways how to wear ankle boots with all kinds of shorts. Why do I love this footwear so much? For their versatility and awesome ways, you can style them. If you are sick and tired of your sandals and classic pumps, I do recommend to give your favorite ankle boots some love this Summer season. There are plenty of ways to wear this footwear during warm months and one of them is adding a pair of shorts. This outfit combo is a great way for freshening your hot weather look. The result is gonna make you stand out from the crowd and give you a nice street casual look. Don’t be afraid to experiment and try something new!
1. Washed blue denim shorts look simple and relaxed. Pair them with a white tank top and cream-gray cardigan. Complete this outfit with lace-up cream white flat ankle boots.
2. Make a wow statement by teaming gray-white T-shirt with black-white gingham print shorts, khaki green cargo jacket and cut-out black leather ankle boots.
3. Black leather shorts will undoubtedly make you stand out from the crowd. Add a black-white striped long-sleeve top, black coat and black leather Chelsea ankle boots. Complete this outfit with a slouchy dark green leather hobo bag and black fedora hat.
4. Pastel mustard sweater will be a nice choice for teaming with plaid print wool shorts for Fall season. Add suede ankle boots in mustard color to underline your edgy style.
5. Another simple combination is the one that features white T-shirt in black stripes paired with black tailored shorts, dark green coat, and lace-up gray beige ankle boots.
6. Ripped blue denim shorts can be easily teamed with a pastel peach long-sleeve top and pastel multi-striped V-neck buttoned cardigan. Add black ankle boots to make things look ladylike and edgy.
7. Your favorite black ripped denim cut-offs can be updated with a pair of black leather lace-up ankle boots and dark gray sweater.
8. If you are more into relaxed style, then you definitely should give a try to cuffed blue denim shorts paired with a black-white striped long-sleeve top. Complete it with a pair of black pointed toe ankle length boots. Add a navy cardigan if it’s windy outside.
9. Black ankle boots are great to wear with tailored long shorts. Add ribbed knit dark red sweater and matching the color wide-brim hat.
10. Cream beige ankle boots are for casual walks, that’s why you should try them on with cuffed light blue denim shorts and black tank top. Complete this outfit with a cable-knit cream white cardigan.
11. Some like it hot and glamor! Suede blush heeled ankle boots are great for underlining your sexuality. Try them on with a pair of shiny pink shorts and cropped black sweater.
12. Some play it nice and others try to make things look edgy. Go for a printed white crop tank top, cuffed blue denim shorts. Finish this simple combination with a black leather jacket and lace-up combat boots in black leather.
13. A touch of edgy boho girl. We see light gray T-shirt with ripped blue denim shorts. Add long beige coat, black leather pointed toe ankle boots and cream-white fedora hat.
14. Gray sweater ideally matches black denim shorts. Add black leather ankle boots and camel trench coat to look dressy.
15. Simplicity is the key. We see dark blue front buttoned shorts, beige cream blouse, burgundy cardigan and matching color ankle-boots.